Epic Perfect World

Remove Accuracy chance on Magic R8

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I'm not sure why this stat is even on a magic weapon. It makes literally 0 sense as to why this is a roll-able stat, unless future Mystics are supposed to be an APS class?

Accuracy has 0 affect on anything having to do with a magic class, since they cannot miss like a Physical DMG class.

This was clearly added by the Dev's to be a troll-reroll and money sink.

Please remove this, for the love of God and all humanity.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
its look good on weap nty

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
well if you do this, then everyones gonna whine and complain. "remove this from that" "remove that from this"

the reason you're getting this is because i think add ons are set by armor/weapon category. not bow/wand/sword etc.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I feel you  :sad:

but yeah I agree with IMN666 I don't think it will happen cos of that
It would be nice tbh. Or at least cut down the rate of getting accuracy on r8 for magic classes. Pls?<.<

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
yes because they don't need it  :police:

Offline nLumia

• No one can see. Every one can feel.
  • Characters: nLumia etc.
  • Faction: Мой Рай
But if they remove all the bad stats from a magic weapon like hp, accuracy etc. ... the game will get boring.
All people would run with "high end" gear. No more advantages, no more fun !?
Thats why i see no reason the GMs should do it.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
no, -1.
I need accuracy when I smack axes during toad on my ep.  :smiley:
/End Sarcasm

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
+1 m3ng .... once i made atk lvl +25 and 3x accuracy ... luck i forgot to SS it : (

bvanharjr

Magic CAN miss. It's rare that it happens, but I've seen it happen. (Had it happen to me a few times in PVE)

DeadPolii

the game is already OP looool

anyway removing the accuracy will be nice and will not change much...

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Magic CAN miss. It's rare that it happens, but I've seen it happen. (Had it happen to me a few times in PVE)

You're really stupid.

Either way, i agree but i also don't think it'll happen because of what imn said

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
Also remove mp plis.  :sad: