Epic Perfect World

TW Towers

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

If another guild wouldn't mind letting us bid on their land so we could check it out first hand for ourselves, I would be up for that. Of course, to get the best results, might need to bid on 2 lands to check both maybe? Would need to discuss it with Agatio first though. I really want to figure it out, but yeah, takes time with all the other things going on too. :/

Bid on Artifex if you guys need to test something. We dont mind.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Bid on Artifex if you guys need to test something. We dont mind.

Awesome, thank you. :) I will talk to Agatio first of course, but thank you for the offer. :)
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline MaGiCaLeYeS

Awesome, thank you. :) I will talk to Agatio first of course, but thank you for the offer. :)

If you are able to do that, maybe get with Ducks and see what lands they had issues with and I will also get lands that TC had issues with and maybe bid on one of those lands?  If it's possible that it's just a glitch on lands as TC and Ducks are the only ones who have actually said that this has happened to them?

Offline DieSeI

• Characters: DieSel
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Can't EPWTeam just bid on some faction (ofc letting them know before) and see if they can figure it out that way?
I'm sure TC members can tell you on which maps it happend, then you could bid on the same (just in case it has something to do with that)
As much as i know they complained about this happening vs Ducks? I'm pretty sure Ducks wouldn't mind you bidding on their Territory to figure things out and settle this.
TC could also tell you which other Towers they already had built when it happend and such to see if that is related somehow.

And lol guys relax, im sure the GM's are trying to help you, it just takes some time, you're not the only ppl here with concerns and issues they have to take care of.

I thought we approached it pretty calm in this post. All we did was ask if anyone else has had this issue and if anyone know why.

Offline lunadragon

Baby and i are both cata and we set up the towers. never got caught in one, but i know people do

Offline lunadragon

I have to say Arti was nice to offer. I can say we fought both Ducks and Warning over Plume, had only one choice in Plume with Ducks and all 3 with Warning.  Maybe it should be Plume. Some one did say maybe it was a glitch in the land its self.  I know people think we blame mist. True some blame mist, but the real point is being missed. The question was asking any other guild if they have had this issue as well. So far only Ducks and ThaClick have had this issue and only against each other. Please focus on the issue and not mist. This is a serious issue. Easy for others to not feel it is a problem if they are not the ones with the only one choice and it is the one no one picks.

Last Edit: Apr 08, 2015, 12:48 pm by lunadragon

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I still think this might have to do with the land aswell as the attack / defense stauts.
How it works though i have no clue.

If you ahve any problems with GM's being in factinos and TW's you can simply post your concerns in the Helpdesk section, it will be clarified for you. Using normal topics from people looking for for answers isnt the place.

PS:. btw diesel when i joined ThaClick was to check if i could see the error, but meanwhile i got a screenshot from magicaleyes showing me the 1 tower option so theres no need for me to be in the faction anymore.
Last Edit: Apr 08, 2015, 01:31 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
You guys mentioned Plume, vs Warnign and vs Ducks, you guys remember if it was defending or attacking? on both if u remember.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
You guys mentioned Plume, vs Warnign and vs Ducks, you guys remember if it was defending or attacking? on both if u remember.
If you can tell me the period, I can try seeing in the archives.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
I dont recall warning have a defence war vs tc so it must been defence for tc

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
I have to say Arti was nice to offer. I can say we fought both Ducks and Warning over Plume, had only one choice in Plume with Ducks and all 3 with Warning.  Maybe it should be Plume. Some one did say maybe it was a glitch in the land its self.  I know people think we blame mist. True some blame mist, but the real point is being missed. The question was asking any other guild if they have had this issue as well. So far only Ducks and ThaClick have had this issue and only against each other. Please focus on the issue and not mist. This is a serious issue. Easy for others to not feel it is a problem if they are not the ones with the only one choice and it is the one no one picks.

No, this has happened to us against other guilds too, you and your guild blaming Mist just shows how ignorant and sad you are. We've lost TWs with Mist in them as much as we have won, unlike you we barely recruit people, we just change our tactics. We didn't cry on WC or forums, even less report your members for "hacking" when we lost. Last TW showed just how sad you are after calling her out on wc and claiming that our barbs used an "invoke hack" or whatever during the tw while you were too blind to see the EP using BB in the middle of your base. I try not to go off topic but you are the one who keeps bringing up specifically our TW as if we have something to do with the towers being glitched

Offline lunadragon

You know we are staying to towers only please. If you wish to pull all that stuff into a thread please take it to another thread. I am sure many will chat it with you there. This is simply a tower issue, thank you. As no other guild has complained about having this issue I would not know. I know the tower issue we have had with Ducks over Plume.

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
No, this has happened to us against other guilds too, you and your guild blaming Mist just shows how ignorant and sad you are. We've lost TWs with Mist in them as much as we have won, unlike you we barely recruit people, we just change our tactics. We didn't cry on WC or forums, even less report your members for "hacking" when we lost. Last TW showed just how sad you are after calling her out on wc and claiming that our barbs used an "invoke hack" or whatever during the tw while you were too blind to see the EP using BB in the middle of your base. I try not to go off topic but you are the one who keeps bringing up specifically our TW as if we have something to do with the towers being glitched

Dang bro you are really good at staying on topic ;) If you wanna QQ please do so on a different thread.

You know we are staying to towers only please. If you wish to pull all that stuff into a thread please take it to another thread. I am sure many will chat it with you there. This is simply a tower issue, thank you. As no other guild has complained about having this issue I would not know. I know the tower issue we have had with Ducks over Plume.

What Luna said^