Epic Perfect World

TW Towers

Offline MaGiCaLeYeS

So in a few TW's I have noticed that sometimes, we are only given ONE tower option instead of the normal three.  I was just curious what if any other guilds were having this issue. 

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Never happened to me personally but a few people in guild complained about the issue, so no, it's not only you

Offline MaGiCaLeYeS

Have you guys been given a explanation of why?  I was told was matter of attack/defense, however its never ALL the towers just some of them. 

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
I'm not sure, I assumed that it was something random since I don't remember this happening in the past. First time I've heard it happen was about 1-3 months ago  :'( It would be good to know what the real reason behind this is

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Might wanna send this to agatio, before next TW wave comes up otherwise it'll be consistent

Offline MaGiCaLeYeS

I have sent to Aga and posted on help desk.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
We are working on trying to figure out why. We told you and your fac members we're working on it.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
Might wanna send this to agatio, before next TW wave comes up otherwise it'll be consistent
i agree

Offline DieSeI

• Characters: DieSel
  • Faction: ThaClicK
We are working on trying to figure out why. We told you and your fac members we're working on it.

You do know you told us this the first time it happened which has been over a month ago, correct? We have yet to receive any answers or updates to this situation. Hence the reason for searching other avenues to get an answer.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Over the weekend, I put up all the towers twice n saw all 3 options there. Maybe its a glitch in some land TW's n not all probably.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
You do know you told us this the first time it happened which has been over a month ago, correct? We have yet to receive any answers or updates to this situation. Hence the reason for searching other avenues to get an answer.

easy there killer. the gm's have lives too. this isn't their full time job. its an interest just like it is for you

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸

You do realize there is only so much we can check without actually ATTENDING a TW ourselves? I can't really attend TWs cause I don't have the time as real life things are more important. I know you guys are frustrated with it and I'm sorry for that, but we ARE trying to figure it out.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
You do realize there is only so much we can check without actually ATTENDING a TW ourselves? I can't really attend TWs cause I don't have the time as real life things are more important. I know you guys are frustrated with it and I'm sorry for that, but we ARE trying to figure it out.
Can't EPWTeam just bid on some faction (ofc letting them know before) and see if they can figure it out that way?
I'm sure TC members can tell you on which maps it happend, then you could bid on the same (just in case it has something to do with that)
As much as i know they complained about this happening vs Ducks? I'm pretty sure Ducks wouldn't mind you bidding on their Territory to figure things out and settle this.
TC could also tell you which other Towers they already had built when it happend and such to see if that is related somehow.

And lol guys relax, im sure the GM's are trying to help you, it just takes some time, you're not the only ppl here with concerns and issues they have to take care of.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
Can't EPWTeam just bid on some faction (ofc letting them know before) and see if they can figure it out that way?
I'm sure TC members can tell you on which maps it happend, then you could bid on the same (just in case it has something to do with that)
As much as i know they complained about this happening vs Ducks? I'm pretty sure Ducks wouldn't mind you bidding on their Territory to figure things out and settle this.
TC could also tell you which other Towers they already had built when it happend and such to see if that is related somehow.

And lol guys relax, im sure the GM's are trying to help you, it just takes some time, you're not the only ppl here with concerns and issues they have to take care of.
A TW VS GNS!?
BRING IT!

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸

If another guild wouldn't mind letting us bid on their land so we could check it out first hand for ourselves, I would be up for that. Of course, to get the best results, might need to bid on 2 lands to check both maybe? Would need to discuss it with Agatio first though. I really want to figure it out, but yeah, takes time with all the other things going on too. :/