Epic Perfect World

♛ Drawing contest Queens and Masters ♛ Prize goes to??

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
ty for the event  :pig-23: :pig-23: gz to all

if you need me to send original file I can

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
ty all hope every1 had fun 
ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Offline Soleil

• it's been a while :)
  • happy holidays :)
  • Characters: TinyEG
  • Faction: Gemini
thanks for this amazing event, Lucy, it was a real fun challenge and may i add, congrats to all the winners and to all participants, your entries were all inspiring and creative. nothing like a little support to help us spread our wings :)

i hope many more challenges like this happen in the future and also that the artists are free/have enough time to participate.

maybe it would be time to either set up a gallery or a museum for the EPW artistic team and their artworks, there are so many of them now, would be a sin to let them slip into oblivion and as Lucy mentioned, new and old artists alike are all impressive in their efforts.

:tiger-23:
Il faut collectionner les pierres qu'on vous jette. C'est le début d'un piédestal.― Berlioz

pikachuchu

thanks for this amazing event, Lucy, it was a real fun challenge and may i add, congrats to all the winners and to all participants, your entries were all inspiring and creative. nothing like a little support to help us spread our wings :)

i hope many more challenges like this happen in the future and also that the artists are free/have enough time to participate.

maybe it would be time to either set up a gallery or a museum for the EPW artistic team and their artworks, there are so many of them now, would be a sin to let them slip into oblivion and as Lucy mentioned, new and old artists alike are all impressive in their efforts.

:tiger-23:
Ely made a thread dedicated to artists and their improvements. Any artist she can find that she can find drawings of has been added. It's pretty special.

Ariel_

Grats to all the winners : D 
and ty lucy  :pig-23:

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Grats!!!! It was fun stalking this ijs ;)

This !!!  :normal-4:

Gratz to the winners !  :normal-42: :normal-23:

I was always excited to check forums and see new drawings here - and you got amazing entries Lucy.
So gratz to you aswell and ty for the event.  :normal-8: :normal-23:

♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Nice drawings :) cant wait to get mine and lucy done!
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline ╰❇╮

• Nurse
  • Characters: IDesire - Amatusaru - MoonFall
Hihi yes can't wait either

Shazzy my cutie wifu!
✿   Ty Royal for the lovely art   ✿

Offline Death

• Old Player
Ty for the challenge and gz to all  :tiger-42: :tiger-23: