Epic Perfect World

Opinions about Clerics and Archers ?

Offline Auxin★

• Sugar Stick
  • What's a King to a God?
  • Characters: Auxin/KaI/Tacit
  • Faction: Aftermath
Clerics are very repetitive and you'll get bored fast. Ea is very fun in 1v1 and pk on a whole though. But they're very squishy and die fast. Imo I'd prefer cleric cause they hit like a truck if ur a dd ep and they can tank to some extent :monkey-1:

Best is me.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Maybe because you're more used to playing as ep?
No, he's right. In EA 1v1 you have to pray that your stun/aim low and last 2-3 skills doesn't miss(that you're going to use to kill target) and think twice to use genie/important skill before going for 100% kill because if you miss(which always happens to me) or fail a skill then your % of winning will be lowered

On topic: I'd say EA for 3.33 sins, not too hard to kill them if you're not unlucky(unless they camp def till all your skills and genie skills in cooldown) but if you fight zFlashx, Holiness, Mutilate and AiZox as EA, nothing will help you (not even 5/5 stun proc on tidal)

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
No, he's right. In EA 1v1 you have to pray that your stun/aim low and last 2-3 skills doesn't miss(that you're going to use to kill target) and think twice to use genie/important skill before going for 100% kill because if you miss(which always happens to me) or fail a skill then your % of winning will be lowered

On topic: I'd say EA for 3.33 sins, not too hard to kill them if you're not unlucky(unless they camp def till all your skills and genie skills in cooldown) but if you fight zFlashx, Holiness, Mutilate and AiZox as EA, nothing will help you (not even 5/5 stun proc on tidal)
you know as well i nver liked you befor but first time u say something good 

Offline tidehunter

• Tidehunter
  • "Sanctum Tr3sss Diaz"
  • Characters: GwenT_T
  • Faction: Pasaway
i'm glad you try all the character huh?? will the better you try the harder you get what you want. :P :P
"Risk If you Can, Don't Quit, For it's the Pain That Colors "LOVE">>>>

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
i'm glad you try all the character huh?? will the better you try the harder you get what you want. :P :P

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i have both r8 but EA is more fun for mass pk. if u want 1v1 then i say EP :D
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x
+1 to those saying EPs can get boring in the long run.  :-X And yes archers can be very challenging but that's what keeps you to it. Good luck tho
Yegeslov - Sage Mystic
Vanislav - Sage Cleric
Kristov- Sage Psychic
Johannof- Sage Wizard

Offline Shaymin

• Characters: Shaymin
  • Faction: Artifex
Play veno, its pretty fun

infernchidhu

Yea in 1v1

EP super fkin easy > CT EA kinda hard > DPH EA very hard > APS EA super godly hard

in mass

CT EA  super fkin easy >Support EP super easy + effective > APS EA medium easy > DPH EA medium > DD EP super fkin hard

I have both, i had 70-80% winrate on EP 2nd day after making toon, i had no experience how to play one but i still destroyed most players , its just broken, I have played EA for around 7 years + demon aps type, i was always good  in mass pk irrespective of the server or numbers,, but 1v1s are super difficult even though i can safely say that i am the best demon EA in 1v1 its almost impossible to trade hits, especially when you have the same range, using a range bow drops your dps to shit tier cuz enemies will happily camp def gear. I suggest you make an EP, because god seal and sleep and certain skills are OPd from the start, irrespective of your gear, but if your loaded with EC, i'd say make a CT archer, its fun, potent and random square formation procs are always nice.

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
Yea in 1v1

EP super fkin easy > CT EA kinda hard > DPH EA very hard > APS EA super godly hard

in mass

CT EA  super fkin easy >Support EP super easy + effective > APS EA medium easy > DPH EA medium > DD EP super fkin hard

I have both, i had 70-80% winrate on EP 2nd day after making toon, i had no experience how to play one but i still destroyed most players , its just broken, I have played EA for around 7 years + demon aps type, i was always good  in mass pk irrespective of the server or numbers,, but 1v1s are super difficult even though i can safely say that i am the best demon EA in 1v1 its almost impossible to trade hits, especially when you have the same range, using a range bow drops your dps to shit tier cuz enemies will happily camp def gear. I suggest you make an EP, because god seal and sleep and certain skills are OPd from the start, irrespective of your gear, but if your loaded with EC, i'd say make a CT archer, its fun, potent and random square formation procs are always nice.
 damn meng wat u talk about xD 

Offline Death

• Old Player
Yea in 1v1

in mass

I agree to some extent, maybe you exagerrated a bit with the ep opness, but yeah. I definitely agree about dd ep being hard in mass, last time I attempted that I was owned as soon as I showed up, only managed to shackle and debuff sb before the eas got me. But then I'm not very skilled tbh lol.

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
  • Characters: N/A
  • Faction: N/A
All i know is archers r ***n hard to level and even more ***n harder to play. mine sux....129 qq
Hello.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
For 1v1s if you are to choose between clerics or archers, I'd say go a ct archer. If you happen to be bored with 1v1s you can always go do mass pk with it. Quite cheap to make a ct EA than a aps EA. And EPs will get monotonous after a certain while in either 1v1 or mass.  :police:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?
All i know is archers r ****n hard to level and even more ****n harder to play. mine sux....129 qq
Uhm the thing about leveling is a joke right? I mean in EPW, right after creating char you take Speed Things Up from GG which takes you immediately to lvl 118, and then with like 2 FCC runs you're already in your 130's.  And with sls getting to 150 can take as fast as 3 days. Oh wait I think I over-reacted lol sorry for getting off-topic :-x
Yegeslov - Sage Mystic
Vanislav - Sage Cleric
Kristov- Sage Psychic
Johannof- Sage Wizard

Offline nLumia

• No one can see. Every one can feel.
  • Characters: nLumia etc.
  • Faction: Мой Рай
The most of the people are saying: "elf priest is boring to play".
Could you explain why ? You die plently of times   :pig-2:? Then its your own fault.
Im pretty fine with an elf priest in pve and in nation wars(pvp) and i cant understand all the complains about a cleric.
In my opinion you dont  need any brain cells to play aps(and hiding) builds( i have my own aps build dont worry) > > >boring and for lazy people !