Epic Perfect World

Possibility of changing the DemonicWep/Acc/Arm Tokens Prices at forge/boutique?

Offline Euphoric

• in a state of bliss.
  • drinker of copious amounts of coffee
  • Characters: Euphoric Stranger Hipster
  • Faction: Artifex
Title explains most my suggestion  :police:
Regarding the Demonic Armor/Wep/Accessory Tokens I dont  see any harm in modifying the various token prices since now players can convert one token any desired other.
At the moment the Armor and Accessory Token have a 50 ec difference at the event forge and both can be attained via Wep Token.
50 ec isn't much but current pricing is irrelevant.
Any feedback appreciateted.

kitty stew

No.

Prices in forges and boutique aren't inherently about reflecting current prices. They're also to act as price floors or price ceilings.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
No.

Prices in forges and boutique aren't inherently about reflecting current prices. They're also to act as price floors or price ceilings.
Um.. That doesn't really make any sense.

The OP is asking if the armor and accessory tokens can be made the same price as weapon tokens in the Event Forge since you can just trade-in weapon tokens to make them anyway, making everything in reality the same price or near it.

And besides that, it's just demonic tokens. If anything, it'd make it easier for new people to get temporary gear until r8r.

kitty stew

The OP is asking if the armor and accessory tokens can be made the same price as weapon tokens in the Event Forge since you can just trade-in weapon tokens to make them anyway, making everything in reality the same price or near it.

And besides that, it's just demonic tokens. If anything, it'd make it easier for new people to get temporary gear until r8r.
It doesn't make any sense because you're not reading and understanding it. Just because there are work arounds or because you can get it cheaper on the market does not even address, never mind invalidate, the notion that prices in the forges and boutique aren't inherently about reflecting current prices. Read it again and again until it sinks in. This idea for any items in the forges or the boutique is a bad one, never mind the demonic tokens.

Offline Euphoric

• in a state of bliss.
  • drinker of copious amounts of coffee
  • Characters: Euphoric Stranger Hipster
  • Faction: Artifex

^^ this is exactly what im refering to.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
I get what you are saying. I don't think this is a good idea.

There are only 4 ways to getting the demonic weapon token.

• Farm world bosses or events, such as DS/sumor camp/cave of sadistic glee
  • Event forge- 350 ec
  • Boutique - 7 gold
  • Leveling a toon to 150

The accessory/armor tokens in the event forge is 250/300ec correspondingly.
The accessory/armor tokens in the boutique is 6 gold/5 gold correspondingly.

Agatio can take it either way, to make boutique prices for these tokens to 7 gold also. By doing that people would pay around 50 ec more from the boutique for those tokens. Or make them all 350 ec at the event forge.

I don't think any1 in this server even since I came to epic bother looking at the event forge since people in world chat always sold for cheaper unless it had nice engraves.

People can still farm toons or events to get free accessory tokens or armor tokens so there is no need to change prices.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart