Epic Perfect World

Class Talk

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Wait for Duskblades and invest all your ECs in one.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Didn't bother reading the replies but the facts are:
Psychic needs the least ec to get a good r8 set, they have huge dmg and are good in all sorts of pvp. If you like seeing tons of dmg from crits and have also have plenty of cc this is the right class. They are also not that hard to learn to play compared to mystics

Mystics on the other hand are VERY VERY VERY pricey, you'll probably need 3 weapons  at least and 2 r8 sets if you plan to use it for group pk/1v1s/support . They don't have as much aoe dmg as psys but their cc is just as good, if not better in some situations. They are very versatile and more useful than psys in most situations and you'll need a lot more to learn to play a mystic well than a psy

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Didn't bother reading the replies but the facts are:
Psychic needs the least ec to get a good r8 set, they have huge dmg and are good in all sorts of pvp. If you like seeing tons of dmg from crits and have also have plenty of cc this is the right class. They are also not that hard to learn to play compared to mystics

Mystics on the other hand are VERY VERY VERY pricey, you'll probably need 3 weapons  at least and 2 r8 sets if you plan to use it for group pk/1v1s/support . They don't have as much aoe dmg as psys but their cc is just as good, if not better in some situations. They are very versatile and more useful than psys in most situations and you'll need a lot more to learn to play a mystic well than a psy

Gale Force is Gods gift.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline _Aurora

• no no no no kill....
  • Characters: Canary
Gale Force is Gods gift.

truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
If you've mained ep for a long time, I'd say play mystic.  To be an effective psychic, you have to be prepared to build as a glass cannon and be very offensive. Defensive psys don't help anyone. I would not recommend it as your first DD class, because there is a huge gap between an effective psychic and everyone else.  Going from ep to psychic is a pretty drastic change, and most support class players aren't ready for it.

Most ep's who I see rolling psychic end up being white voodoo def camping sage bubble spammers. If you want something that will be more comfortable for a defensive play style that won't cease being useful, go for mystic.  You'll be allowed a chance to satisfy that healing/support role as well as making a few easies along the way.
I'm basically 40

Kizumbau

If you've mained ep for a long time, I'd say play mystic.  To be an effective psychic, you have to be prepared to build as a glass cannon and be very offensive. Defensive psys don't help anyone. I would not recommend it as your first DD class, because there is a huge gap between an effective psychic and everyone else.  Going from ep to psychic is a pretty drastic change, and most support class players aren't ready for it.

Most ep's who I see rolling psychic end up being white voodoo def camping sage bubble spammers. If you want something that will be more comfortable for a defensive play style that won't cease being useful, go for mystic.  You'll be allowed a chance to satisfy that healing/support role as well as making a few easies along the way.

Psychic is the easiest arcane pure DD class.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Psychic is the easiest arcane pure DD class.
Every class in this game is easy. It's easy to be average at any of them. To stand out as a psychic, I won't call that easy. There are few psys walking around who are actually effectively playing the class.  It's easy to spam heal as a mystic. That doesn't make the mystic good. Just average like everyone else.  Maybe I'm a bit more critical of average psychics in this regard since it's my primary class.
I'm basically 40

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
Every class in this game is easy. It's easy to be average at any of them. To stand out as a psychic, I won't call that easy. There are few psys walking around who are actually effectively playing the class.  It's easy to spam heal as a mystic. That doesn't make the mystic good. Just average like everyone else.  Maybe I'm a bit more critical of average psychics in this regard since it's my primary class.
they are man. all you need is practice  :police:

Offline Death

• Old Player
I'm demon EP, so I'm already as DD as they come. Just need the gear to match my needs :C
You don't really need op gear to compete in pvp as a cleric, just use double sparked shackle, a lot of opponents will be happy to help you kill them  :smiley: I imagine psys have a similar gameplay, except black voodoo makes them deal and take more damage. They usually drop super fast, so you'd be something of a kamikaze in mass pk  :smiley: