Epic Perfect World

Makeover CD

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
haha yeah

I'm not even sure if this is possible, but since reducing the CD of the makeover scroll is impossible, is it possible to replace the scroll with something else to exchange for a makeover?  Maybe a custom scroll with a shorter CD or even better have it require nothing at all.

just a thought, idk if this would be even more impossible than the first option  :normal-32:

also I am sorry if this was suggested before already.  I saw a plethora of threads asking to just reduce the CD but I wasn't attracted to the idea of reading through to see if anyone suggested replacing the scroll
Last Edit: Apr 04, 2015, 04:35 am by Roomi

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
+1, i need to know if im pretteh or not

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
+1. Then I can make myself as ugly as necessary in the steps to becoming beautiful... And pumpkin head won't be needed.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
no , would unbalance server and people would have +4 att level rings..

jk , +1 yes , would be nice
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
no , would unbalance server and people would have +4 att level rings..

jk , +1 yes , would be nice

little known fact makeover scrolls make you richie  ???

icyyuki

+1 would be nice if its possible  ^-^

Offline Grab

• Old Player
  • Characters: Praeludium / Pharisees
  • Faction: Warning
+1 I think coz idol Roomito have good suggestion

Offline Rumi

• x x x

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
+1 because my e-date is best and what ever she suggest is best suggestion

Don't post your ******ed sht here to act smart

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
spit +4 def rings on me.

Yes ofc +1 lololololololololol.

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
+1 Would be nice to reduce the cd of the makeover ^^
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
haha yeah

I'm not even sure if this is possible, but since reducing the CD of the makeover scroll is impossible, is it possible to replace the scroll with something else to exchange for a makeover?  Maybe a custom scroll with a shorter CD or even better have it require nothing at all.

just a thought, idk if this would be even more impossible than the first option  :normal-32:

also I am sorry if this was suggested before already.  I saw a plethora of threads asking to just reduce the CD but I wasn't attracted to the idea of reading through to see if anyone suggested replacing the scroll

It was possible on this old server I used to play, it was reduced to under a minute cooldown!!!
so please!!!!

Ingrafer

heiro

It was possible on this old server I used to play, it was reduced to under a minute cooldown!!!
so please!!!!

Yes it was done on server who's admin was NIMDA, so why is it impossible here? +1