Epic Perfect World

tellys are not tradeable

Offline Killa_Arrows

• Retired account
well you lock a thread for no reason what so ever and tell that u need unchecked power. i heard enough of this crap. you should be held accountable for your actions just as we are. If some one does something to me that breaks the rules you want proof. But you dont think you should have to have that proof. Thats the last straw for me. I am out of this game del my account or do as you see god damn fit for it and your little power trip wants to do with it. too many chief's not enough indian's. Your attude sucks and fed up with the special treatment you give the people in your click. PEACE feel free to lock the thread since your so high and mighty
I'M FOR THE TRUTH, NO MATTER WHO TELLS IT. I'M FOR JUSTICE, NO MATTER WHO IT'S AGAINST
(Malcolm X)

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
I have to admit, locking the other thread was a bit preemptive to constructive ideas. Raising the price of teles is simply putting a band-aid on a broken leg. Here is an ingenious thought: have you ever stopped to think that maybe the same idiots we see trolling WC are the only idiots who can afford to do it? Raising the prices is NOT going to slow these people down. They have hundreds of gold, and will be more than happy to spam WC telling you so. You should instead try to put every on an even communication footing. If everyone can speak, then at least the "cool kids" and trolls will get drowned out by the less abrasive players who had previously maintained silence simply as an in-game financial policy. In other words, instead of seeing the same 10 rich kids, we could see the whole 100 people. Would this suck for GM's? Sure, would they have to work harder? Probably. But the same goes for any solution that is implemented at this point, because any solution is going to take effort to solve the obvious problem.
Cortimi - Demon Seeker
Cortimis - Demon Barbarian

Offline buschkatze

I have to admit, locking the other thread was a bit preemptive to constructive ideas. Raising the price of teles is simply putting a band-aid on a broken leg. Here is an ingenious thought: have you ever stopped to think that maybe the same idiots we see trolling WC are the only idiots who can afford to do it? Raising the prices is NOT going to slow these people down. They have hundreds of gold, and will be more than happy to spam WC telling you so. You should instead try to put every on an even communication footing. If everyone can speak, then at least the "cool kids" and trolls will get drowned out by the less abrasive players who had previously maintained silence simply as an in-game financial policy. In other words, instead of seeing the same 10 rich kids, we could see the whole 100 people. Would this suck for GM's? Sure, would they have to work harder? Probably. But the same goes for any solution that is implemented at this point, because any solution is going to take effort to solve the obvious problem.

+100

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
First off WOW at Killer_Arrows there...wow...

Secondly, just use the 3 strikes you're out rule with these ppl.  You flame/spam in wc to the point that you get a mute three times within three days and that toon is banned.  Hell, I've seen some people that desirve a mute three times in three hours or less...so anyways that's just my thought on a fix.   

These people will eventually get tired of creating more alts, because they will get banned more quickly as they are reported and/or muted.  More work for GMs ofc, but you guys are awesome in my opinion as compared to other *cough cough* PWI *cough cough* servers. lol
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
Exactly my point. Have WC available to everyone, and have a stricter policy in place. If we have an open-to-all WC that  carries a real risk of someone getting muted or banned, then we could then safely assume that people are choosing not to (or are unable to)  talk because they have nothing nice to say, rather than they couldn't afford to.
Cortimi - Demon Seeker
Cortimis - Demon Barbarian

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
I have to admit, locking the other thread was a bit preemptive to constructive ideas.

Constructive Ideas is one thing, Attacking GMs for what they do to and for the server is another. If you haven't became aware of it yet; The other post is not locked. Yes I locked it at first then unlocked it a few minutes later. I've suggested stricter rules to the server and I'll feel free to quote each rule we have. Starting with this one regarding the first poster and the proof needed since obviously he is unaware of what I meant by not needing proof when a GM is on and catches them. >.>

NOTE: In case the player breaks any of these rules on alternate days it will not change the fact that he or she was warned before. This means that if the Players X was warned today and tomorrow he keeps breaking the rules, that Player X will be muted without the need of a new word of warning.

Directed specifically to:
you should be held accountable for your actions just as we are.

If some one does something to me that breaks the rules you want proof.
Obviously if we aren't there to see it. If it happens in WORLDCHAT and we are ONLINE then it will be taken care of. Yes; it may take a few moments as we aren't bound to helping on the spot when answering other players at the same time and their needs regarding how to play the server,etc. Over drama which could be solved with a bl instead of a complaint to a GM.

I will lock this thread however as it is a direct attack toward GM community and you may resort back to your previous thread here: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=2452.0

I have unlocked the thread for the time being but it does seem another GM went through and locked it after I unlocked it the first time. If it gets locked again Please refrain from making other topics as your thoughts have already been looked at and possibly being determined by another staff member.

Note: Attacking a GM of any kind on the other thread will make the thread locked aswell. Carry on your discussion about teles there but do not quote back to this topic.