Epic Perfect World

GM appreciation night? LOL!

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Well I made this during last year anniversary. Was too busy and had exams so couldn't put them up. Sorry for such big delay, but here goes a little effort from an old player appreciating what you guys (the developers, moderators, etc) have done. :)
(P.S. Some GMs have changed since then and the clown kera became GM so you'll know when you see the pics, the new GMs are missing and as for Echo, she/he more busy then the president of america so I never got to schedule a time with her/him for this. Sowwy to the ones I missed out but I love you too. :p )
(P.P.S. I really hope you guys like it and thank you for giving us such a wonderful private server  :-[ )
(P.P.P.S. a special ty to kera for helping me get the images uploaded)

Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Actually, this made me lol in rl. i enjoyed it Balna #99. As for the GMs. Thank you for all that you do. No one knows exactly the amount of B.S. you guys have to go through. I can't imagine dealing with the x number of people on this server. We're all a bunch of kids on a playground and you guys, are the Chaperones. Putting us in the corner when we are fighting over who gets the use the shovel next in the sandbox. So thanks guise. ;)

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
We're all a bunch of kids on a playground and you guys, are the
Ow plis they are the grasshoppers in our playground.  :police:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Gilato! Eh, bumpie for the GMs to see.  :police:

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
Actually, this made me lol in rl. i enjoyed it Balna #99. As for the GMs. Thank you for all that you do. No one knows exactly the amount of B.S. you guys have to go through. I can't imagine dealing with the x number of people on this server. We're all a bunch of kids on a playground and you guys, are the Chaperones. Putting us in the corner when we are fighting over who gets the use the shovel next in the sandbox. So thanks guise. ;)
Talk in your own name, if you want to call yourself a kid then go for it.

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Pointless thread. If you wanna suck up to gms find a better way to do it rather than making a useless thread about it.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
"Tonikanub" lol cute. Very nice, Norantha.  :monkey-47:
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Talk in your own name, if you want to call yourself a kid then go for it.
why get mad? it was a figure of speech. Ofc we're not kids on a playground. But that's what i referenced it to. If in someway what i said offended your ego...then too bad. Learn to take things not so serious, afterall this is just a game. :rolleyes:
Last Edit: Apr 03, 2015, 01:57 pm by Habits

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
why get mad? it was a figure of speech, if in someway what i said offended your ego...then too bad. Learn to take things not so serious, afterall this is just a game. :rolleyes:
Why should I be mad, just making things clear/sure however it is said  ???

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Why should I be mad, just making things clear/sure however it is said  ???
Like I said, was just a figure of speech. But you have a nice day sir.  ;) ^-^

kitty stew

lol @ the serious/butthurt responses here

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Pointless thread. If you wanna suck up to gms find a better way to do it rather than making a useless thread about it.
Waw.  :police:

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
"Tonikanub" lol cute. Very nice, Norantha.  :monkey-47:
Welkam gm  O:-)