Epic Perfect World

This isn`t fair at all.

Offline raiz0

• oke
  • Faction: kosmar
So , sins with 3.33 base in full r8 and 5.0 sparked can kill a full vit cata barb in only 3-4 seconds.
Don`t believe me ? Get one sin which is 5.0 (Jawad) for example and get a cata barb with 80 def levels and buff him up , the barb dies in 3-4 seconds.

Mage classes ? You don`t even get to see how your HP is going down cause .. well you only see the sin and you insta death , you can`t even move your eyes on the HP bar and see how much dmg he dealt to you , 5.0 aps sparked sin on mages is insta death.

Do something with this , its very unbalanced , sins with 5aps sparked in full r8 is OP , just as absorb soul from mystics which bypasses the DEF LEVELS.

Offline raiz0

• oke
Everyone who has sins will come here and say its not true , GM test this and see that I am right.
This aps will instantly bug your charm , its not balanced at all.
Last Edit: Apr 02, 2015, 06:17 pm by Mist
AD, sutra, ig, 3spark, dew.
Good luck surviving  ;)

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
zFlashx 1 shots me yes.  :normal-12:

Offline raiz0

• oke
AD, sutra, ig, 3spark, dew.
Good luck surviving  ;)
Really ? These things can be also used by the sin , so both get some resistances and immunities but after all of these are over , you`re dead.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Dude i think you are Albert Einstein of EPW  :normal-10: :normal-11:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Really ? These things can be also used by the sin , so both get some resistances and immunities but after all of these are over , you`re dead.
Sins are weak af and to compensate their squishiness they hit insanely hard. Deal with it or learn to run/tank.

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
Dude i think you are Albert Einstein of EPW  :normal-10: :normal-11:

I think so too, yes.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Pathetic you got ONLY 80 def lvl and you are crying .

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
So , sins with 3.33 base in full r8 and 5.0 sparked can kill a full vit cata barb in only 3-4 seconds.
Don`t believe me ? Get one sin which is 5.0 (Jawad) for example and get a cata barb with 80 def levels and buff him up , the barb dies in 3-4 seconds.

Mage classes ? You don`t even get to see how your HP is going down cause .. well you only see the sin and you insta death , you can`t even move your eyes on the HP bar and see how much dmg he dealt to you , 5.0 aps sparked sin on mages is insta death.

Do something with this , its very unbalanced , sins with 5aps sparked in full r8 is OP , just as absorb soul from mystics which bypasses the DEF LEVELS.

u must be a really good wb
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
LOL barb dont know how to tank sin  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: learn to use the skills the game gives you + genie

Offline raiz0

• oke
LOL barb dont know how to tank sin  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: learn to use the skills the game gives you + genie
Im actually a Psy with 145 def levels and when im fully buffed with my souls and ep buffs I get dead in 1 second from a 5 APS sin 3 sparked , while I tank other classes with easy.

icyyuki

Im actually a Psy with 145 def levels and when im fully buffed with my souls and ep buffs I get dead in 1 second from a 5 APS sin 3 sparked , while I tank other classes with easy.

wow 145 def o.o...
haha xDDDD haha
Did you read the rest genius?