Epic Perfect World

Auto Voting !

Offline TaChalla

• Brony For Life !
I will NOT be teaching ANYONE how to set this up or what program I used. I also DO NOT and WILL NOT use this method, this video was made purely to show that its possible.

Auto Voting is VERY possible, and it only took me about 2 minutes to figure out how to do it (I can EASILY adjust the program to vote every 6 hours on the hour). With that being said, are we sure those voting numbers were legit? 180+ for the reward just doesn't seem all that realistic or fair for those of us with jobs/kids.
Character: RipKord
Class: Seeker
Level: 150
Faction: Halloween

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
I see auto script opening, but not auto captcha answering.
Aga said that without that you don't get Gold or vote count.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline milco342

i agree on that some people have school and jobs and we cant vote like the stay at home poeple  i think there shud be a second and third prize at least or ranges of how much gold u get at the end of the month the more you vote the more you get because with studys and school i caould only vote 160 times and i think that people that can only vote around 140-170 times a month should get a prize for trying or something
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas

Offline TaChalla

• Brony For Life !
you can still get gold without having to vote on the extreme top 100 or that other site, and the voting count applies when u click on "Voting Site 1" or "Voting Site 2" try voting without clicking on those other sites.

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
she's right
it counts ur vote logs meaning clicking the links u dont have to do the site to get gold or anything it gives it all once u click the link of intrest
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline TaChalla

• Brony For Life !
"He" and the fact that u don't have to type in the little words makes it possible to auto vote like I clearly showed in my video

Offline hisorange

Only one resulution left, if Aga talks with voting sites and on click give a unique id like base64 encoded microtime  or anything like that votingsite.com/income?site=smth&uid={UNIQUE_ID}, and on succesful vote that calls a epicpw.com/Vote/?verify={UNIQUE_ID} with this auto voting could be stopped. Not sure voting sites wana support it but there is no other way to verify the vote was successful or not, except if aga have access to vote logs on his record with that could verify too but I don't think he got access there.

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
Only one resulution left, if Aga talks with voting sites and on click give a unique id like base64 encoded microtime  or anything like that votingsite.com/income?site=smth&uid={UNIQUE_ID}, and on succesful vote that calls a epicpw.com/Vote/?verify={UNIQUE_ID} with this auto voting could be stopped. Not sure voting sites wana support it but there is no other way to verify the vote was successful or not, except if aga have access to vote logs on his record with that could verify too but I don't think he got access there.
sorry lolz he*
"He" and the fact that u don't have to type in the little words makes it possible to auto vote like I clearly showed in my video
i agree that would be a gr8 idea but like u said vote sites might not go for it to much work like pwi said its to much work to make people happy and less work to make billions of money so yeeee
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline TaChalla

• Brony For Life !

Yeah, that's a solution.  I was kidding when I said I was going to make an auto voter. Then I actually thought about it and tried it. Using free programs readily available on the internet, it took me a grand total of like 2 minutes to figure out how to auto vote, which made me question the legitimacy of the vote count ...

I have no computer experience making programs (I actually needed a friends help on skype to even install this server lol). Which also made me realize how easy it would be to auto vote.

Offline TaChalla

• Brony For Life !
I'd just like to know if all of those top 20 were legit, im not saying they did auto vote, im just saying that there's at least a possibility that some of them MIGHT have done it, given how easy it was to do. With that being said if i Proxy ip like someone said in another topic, i could make 20 e-mails and set it up to auto vote every 6 hours on each account, sure it would take like 2 hours to set up the sequence, but i can set it to auto vote for ever lol as long as my computer stays on and that's pretty easy to do since i can bring a laptop to work (so i don't have to pay the electrical bill lmao) and if its not possible to check the amount of time in between peoples votes it would be impossible to know if they were auto voting since the auto voting process could be started at different times so the amount of votes varies. the only real way to check for it would be to check the time between every vote and if its consistently the same then u know they were auto voting. Lets be realistic, its not physically possible to vote every 6 hours on the hour even with an alarm. You would lose some time due to the fact that ur human ! a program wont stay in bed for that extra 5 minutes before u decide to get up and go vote at 4 am lol so the time between votes should not be the exact same consistently. If it is, they ARE auto voting.
Last Edit: Oct 01, 2012, 04:12 pm by TaChalla

Offline operator

• NSA Spy
  • You just got NSA'd
It definately seems people are cheating to vote, and it is definately possible with scripts/etc.  The amount of votes some ppl have gotten are way to high to be normal and very suspicious. To get that many votes u basically have to be online 24/7 or using a phone to bypass the IP limit...  People that actually have jobs/work most of the day are unable to vote like someone who doesn't do anything all day long...

How many votes are physically possible in 1 month if u can vote every 6 hours.  hmmm

I for one will No longer vote if people continue to abuse/cheat/lie in voting.
Last Edit: Oct 01, 2012, 04:14 pm by operator

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
It definately seems people are cheating to vote, and it is definately possible with scripts/etc.  The amount of votes some ppl have gotten are way to high to be normal and very suspicious. To get that many votes u basically have to be online 24/7 or using a phone to bypass the IP limit...  People that actually have jobs/work most of the day are unable to vote like someone who doesn't do anything all day long...

I for one will No longer vote if people continue to abuse/cheat/lie in voting.
agreed its sad really
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

Offline TaChalla

• Brony For Life !
Also if Agatio would like to see the video on how i set up the auto vote system, pm me and ill send u the video with the set up in it

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried

How many votes are physically possible in 1 month if u can vote every 6 hours.  hmmm

Lets say the month we talk about has 30 days.
The maximum is 240 votes for the whole month, taking both voting sites into account. If you vote everytime you can vote that is! Which is.. yeah no that doesn't really work.
To be honest... 224 REALLY doesn't seem legit at ALL.

Offline TaChalla

• Brony For Life !
"We log your voting activity. Abusing the voting script and voting from multiple accounts by one person is not allowed and can end up with ban." does that mean those votes were legit ?
Last Edit: Oct 01, 2012, 05:11 pm by TaChalla