^ This  :'(
Take care noob  :pig-12: :pig-23:
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Will honestly miss you greatly in game and around the forums. You were a great asset to the server, one that won't easily be replaced. I'm sure we'll be in touch through skype, continue talking about other games and our special edition collections xD

Still remember you holding that faction boss event on my first day on this server years ago :( .
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
continue talking about other games and our special edition collections

they stopped releasing stuff for ps3....my next target now is only in december 31st for Final fantasy XV...sadly only on ps4....so im hoping for one of those bundles where they have a custom made ps4 + the game + the goodies  >:D

Offline Yangster

• ♥Yin is here♥
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Batman, Iakeen, Meky
  • Faction: Family Leader
you and agatio plan for this April fool?

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
they stopped releasing stuff for ps3....my next target now is only in december 31st for Final fantasy XV...sadly only on ps4....so im hoping for one of those bundles where they have a custom made ps4 + the game + the goodies  >:D
? ? ? ? ? add me already noob ;s

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

Yes xD i'm sure they'll do something like that.Personally, I'm tempted to get the custom batman ps4 bundle xD
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Bye mate, was good knowing you even though you did mute/ban me  :normal-9: :normal-36:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
omgggggggggggggggggggggggggg my all time favourite gm nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
gl in life was nice knowing u + best events

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!??!?!??!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ET!!!!!!!!!
:<
I saddered.

Angelica

:normal-12: you're one of the people I know the longest on here, and I liked you as GM, take care brother

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Take care ET, it was nice having you here. Good luck :)

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
aw m3ng, you are leavin i'll get less mutes and banns now hopefully, but yet as a GM yo give me somthing dat i really appreciate and ty for it. I hope you have a great times in ur life and take care : )

Offline Kia

You will be missed, my fellow Final Fantasy Addict.

bvanharjr

You will be missed.

tbh you were a really great GM. best of luck to you :)

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts