Epic Perfect World

End Game Content

Offline Remmy

• Characters: Embry | Amora | Remmy
  • Faction: Apollumi
So end game here really isn't all that fun, and you can reach end game in a matter of minutes if you're credit card happy. Even if you aren't you can get a character 150 with r8 and dragon acc. within about a week if you work hard.

I have 20 r8 characters and sitting in safe zone watching people spam world chat with useless crap is super boring. Which in turn leads me to watching a movie.

So me and a friend were talking about some possible end game gear upgrades. He brought up the possibility of upgrading the tomes a little bit more like adding another 25 points to the top stat (so magic +50 would go up to +75) and I brought up the possibility of upgrading the neck and belt to add a few more stats or just upping the current ones (ds neck currently at +20 stats maybe make them +30?).

However, to get these you have to be able to farm them, and I'm not talking about running into an instance yourself and killing a boss and being done with it, I'm talking you're gonna need an actual squad for help.

Make it worthwhile! Use one of the old instances and put some decent mobs in there and then at the end put a boss that's actually hard to kill and it'll drop mats to upgrade your tome/neck/belt/etc. Like where you'll need a tank, cleric and some dds. Because honestly, this server doesn't have enough instances where you actually have to get along with people. HDD is the only instance I know of that is used regularly that you have to make a squad for... and it's kinda sad.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
no I hate having to go with squads for farming  :sad: especially if it's for gear that's actually necessary for pk

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
+1 would be nice for something new

Offline Remmy

no I hate having to go with squads for farming  :sad: especially if it's for gear that's actually necessary for pk

Maybe you should join TC... we actually get along with our members.  O:-)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Maybe you should join TC... we actually get along with our members.  O:-)

that has nothing to do with it

it is personal preference that I prefer to do things on my own and I would rather not have new farming added for something that is necessary for end-game gear for pk and have it require a squad to get it done

especially with a pain in the ass instance like HDD or AEU/EU.. no thanks  :-X if anything just make it for something that is not gear

I am quite happy with my guild and the people in it tho ty for your concern  ^-^

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
The slightest change can make the biggest difference. ~Random Guy(2015)

That doesn't necessarily mean for the good either... as it stands I personally
think the gear is fine. Adding these extra stats isn't really 'adding' anything
to the End Game achievement anyways. A couple of stats won't change the
fact that you have nothing to do. That's just private servers in general.
I know that, I myself, don't log unless there's a pk call.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I have 20 r8 characters and sitting in safe zone watching people spam world chat with useless crap is super boring. Which in turn leads me to watching a movie.

that is your choice go pk do something else those 20 chars have all good stats in r8 ? i don't think so if you decide to sit in safe zone is because you want you can do a lot of stuff

Offline Remmy

that is your choice go pk do something else those 20 chars have all good stats in r8 ? i don't think so if you decide to sit in safe zone is because you want you can do a lot of stuff

I do pk, quite a bit actually. The fact that when our guild does go and pk with a decent sized guild we get bum rushed by about 451234125 Artifex and game over.  :-X

Also, I don't pk on all 20 chars because I don't like pking on most of the classes. That's a preference.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Make another 20 chars with the oposite cultivations.
Make a HA/Vit veno just for fun.
That's what i do,just have fun with testing things out.
Also,there's a ton of things to do while making a new character:Getting r8,getting morai,79/100,primal skills,get full nuema,get cards,get good rolls on r8.
I doubt you have all that on 20 chars.
If you do then go farm ascended robe for each char.
Etc etc...imho there are alot of things pve vise you can do.
Pk wise go on pk areas rpk,go to events,nightscream.

So therefore -1,plenty of things to do.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Pretty much this. Also redoing all the necks/belts would be dumb and time consuming given you'd have to redo the engraves once again.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
-1... do u know how many ppl would kill you if they needed to upgrade their necks/belts and lose their engraves? lol....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
I think the game is good the way it is. In Vendetta it has been added new items and everyone did RQ, I would be deeply saddened to see EPW go through same situation.
In my opinion, we do not need new items, but more people who master their classes so -1 from me :)

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
-1 Things are fine as they are.

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
-1, this would sadly be only a temporary solution to your problem.. After you farm your gear, you would sit in the safe zone with your 20 r8 alts and watch world chat spam again. Soon the new classes will come out, and that should sate your need for something to do...for a while.. I'm all up for new things, but not new gear, perhaps come up with a new event or a new instance suggestion :)

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
-1 it's just a temporary solution.

Aaaand I agree with Roomi.