Epic Perfect World

Auto-Cultivation (Ctrl+F12)

Offline ViDaL

• what's that for?
  • i don't know yet!
  • Characters: ViDaL_ - ViDaL
  • Faction: Warning, Ducks
i was just wondering if it's forbidden to use this Auto-Cultivation (Ctrl+F12) option since it's like a BOT .. some said it was deactivated but i can use it on my computer.. i just wanna know if i can use that on my alts freely while i play on my main with no problems .. or is there some kind of rule for it? And am i the only one who can use it?
:rolleyes:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
is part of the game = legal

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
is part of the game = legal
It's supposed to be deactivated for a reason. The fact that they have access
to use it and it works means that their client is either bugged/modified. While
it might be part of the game, it gives them an unfair advantage over other players
that do NOT have this ability(Thus Deactivated). That itself, is not allowed.

My suggestion:

Don't do it. The reason it was disabled was because of how easily obtainable drops are from mobs,
it would basically ruin the whole PvP/Farming aspect of the game. My first question... have you tried
to see if it works? Just because you can see it doesn't mean that its functional.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
my client is definately not modified but i can do that shortcut ctrl/f12 too and autoculti opens up... i didnt even knew it existed cause the icon in the toolbar thingy wasnt there...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline ViDaL

• what's that for?
  • i don't know yet!

My first question... have you tried
to see if it works? Just because you can see it doesn't mean that its functional.

yeah! it works for me normally.. just like in PWI!

bvanharjr

It's accessible but not enabled due to the simple fact that you'd be able to farm EC's or other valuable materials with it, AFAIK.

Offline ViDaL

• what's that for?
  • i don't know yet!
my client is definately not modified but i can do that shortcut ctrl/f12 too and autoculti opens up... i didnt even knew it existed cause the icon in the toolbar thingy wasnt there...

yeah same here... i was changing a few things on my hotkeys and i saw it there!

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
It's accessible but not enabled due to the simple fact that you'd be able to farm EC's or other valuable materials with it, AFAIK.
That's what it's supposed to be. He said that it's fully functional for him. It doesn't make sense why.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
idk anything about patching and such but is it possible that you used different uh

different server files to patch the game?  maybe that's how it was working for you

idk how to say it LOL

scatterer3

idk anything about patching and such but is it possible that you used different uh

different server files to patch the game?  maybe that's how it was working for you

idk how to say it LOL

No need to say it, GMs please disable this once and for all because ppl will spit +4 atk. level rings after

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
No need to say it, GMs please disable this once and for all because ppl will spit +4 atk. level rings after

but that is unfair  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
It's supposed to be deactivated for a reason. The fact that they have access
to use it and it works means that their client is either bugged/modified. While
it might be part of the game, it gives them an unfair advantage over other players
that do NOT have this ability(Thus Deactivated). That itself, is not allowed.

My suggestion:

Don't do it. The reason it was disabled was because of how easily obtainable drops are from mobs,
it would basically ruin the whole PvP/Farming aspect of the game. My first question... have you tried

how is going to screw pvp ? wot are you okey ?!

if you thing that ugly option can farm you a lot of stuff oh god you have no clue of what you talking about that options is so bad go test it out your self.

Offline ViDaL

• what's that for?
  • i don't know yet!

idk how to say it LOL

hmm i patched from this new version of PWI.. maybe this is what's allowing me to use it...
i can even see that new map on the normal world but i can't go there! xD

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
how is going to screw pvp ? wot are you okey ?!

if you thing that ugly option can farm you a lot of stuff oh god you have no clue of what you talking about that options is so bad go test it out your self.

"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
The bot window is there, but you can't activate the bot, it won't work.