Epic Perfect World

Interesting Ideas.

Offline Eliteknight2003

• Psychic Smurf
  • 1+1=Fish
  • Characters: Toonsurfer
  • Faction: HellRazor
So I was a bit bored awhile ago and I realized that there's a full set of "end game" armor from pwi thats not even being used here on epw. The Moria armor.

Now I know warding and slaying levels are pretty much useless here, But what about making it something in the power of Dragon gear or R8r. or maybe change the slaying levels to atk and def levels.

Another thing I would like to see I saw mentioned awhile ago and I thought it was really a good idea. The Blue stones from HDD to be turned Back into the Red Stones at a 1:50 ratio.

The last thing I think would be cool to see would be Primal bloods from the primal dalies to be turned back into the FSP coins. with the same Ratio it takes to make them. Thanks about all i can think of at the moment.

Offline PewPew

• Time Traveller
+1 for the Dragon Stones
#TeamSarawatWives

scatterer3

Giving dragon armor slaying or warding levels makes people spit +4 atk. level rings... I don't quite get this, more attack or defense levels on dragon armor? dafuq?

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
+1 for dragon stones, -1 for the rest.
No need for any extra gear, sorry.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Giving dragon armor slaying or warding levels makes people spit +4 atk. level rings

yh  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? add this fast please cos if you don't means everyone will say is unfair, pack up, and leave server  ??? ???

scatterer3

yh  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? add this fast please cos if you don't means everyone will say is unfair, pack up, and leave server  ??? ???

Are you really gonna chase me everywhere I quote you? LOL

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Are you really gonna chase me everywhere I quote you? LOL

real question is are you going to quote me everywhere  :normal-9: how long ago did this happen again.. I can't even remember..

but I think is fun so I don't mind some entertainment just hope GMs don't delete cos is all friendly dude..

Beatrice♥

+1 with the Dragon Jade Stone

scatterer3

real question is are you going to quote me everywhere  :normal-9: how long ago did this happen again.. I can't even remember..

but I think is fun so I don't mind some entertainment just hope GMs don't delete cos is all friendly dude..

I realized yesterday that my previous posts were deleted lol... Had to replenish :/

Offline Rumi

• x x x
I realized yesterday that my previous posts were deleted lol... Had to replenish :/

oww, I replied back dude idk if you saw..

also you missed thread bro..

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=24514.0

this would be good one  :sad:

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
owww... Sorry but, spit +4 def to me please..  :'(

scatterer3

oww, I replied back dude idk if you saw..

also you missed thread bro..

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=24514.0

this would be good one  :sad:

Missed it  :'( I didn't see the post

Last Edit: Apr 01, 2015, 12:40 am by Professional

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Missed it  :'( I didn't see the post

oh it was just some silly trashtalk  :sad: you know how it is

have to be tough to defend my pixel pride and all  :-[ nothing personal

scatterer3

oh it was just some silly trashtalk  :sad: you know how it is

have to be tough to defend my pixel pride and all  :-[ nothing personal

I know the feeling  :-X

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I realized why I didn't make Jade->Blood stones conversion. Because Jade stones were supposed to be additional reward from HDD instance, used only for reshaping, therefore it's untradeable.

About Primal Bloods into FSP Coins, I disagree, we really should not lower the importance of FSP (and UHC) instances.
Finally, Morai gears. I think that PvE is balanced well and we don't need special PvE set that would make it easier than it is.