Epic Perfect World

voteing for gold

Offline Sir_Crimson

I am not understanding why I can not vote for gold. the last time I voted for gold was around 12:00pm yesterday central time. And it still say's I have over an hour wait to vote again.in the time that has past since I last voted I should have been able to 3 other time's any idea why the site won't let me vote. and yes i regularly clear my cache and cookie's. This is not the first time this has happened to me either it's just the first time I have wrote to support about it.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
someone else voted from that ip probably

Offline Sir_Crimson

no one else voted from this ip address mine is the only computer in the house that is on my wifi server

Offline Sir_Crimson

and I am also the only person with access to this computer and there has been no voting down since 12:00 pm yesterday and it still say's I have over a hour's wait

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
mine is the only computer in the house that is on my wifi server

i didn't get this-
your computer in connected via wifi (wireless) ?
are there any other computers connected by cable to the same internet ?

Offline Sir_Crimson

ok I'll explain my internet set up to you. ok first there's the wired that is the desk top. Then there's the 2.5ghz wifi signal which my daughter use's for her laptop. then there's a 5ghz wifi which is set to my computer and my laptop is the only device connected to that.so there's no way anyone in the house voted from my ip address since I am the only one that has access to it. hope this help's you to understand.

Offline Dustin

• Old Player
ok I'll explain my internet set up to you. ok first there's the wired that is the desk top. Then there's the 2.5ghz wifi signal which my daughter use's for her laptop. then there's a 5ghz wifi which is set to my computer and my laptop is the only device connected to that.so there's no way anyone in the house voted from my ip address since I am the only one that has access to it. hope this help's you to understand.

you guys have different routers, but you all come from the same ip

Offline Sir_Crimson

no it's all from the same router

Offline Dustin

• Old Player
then you still have the same ip...ip isnt per computer

Offline Sir_Crimson

ok but that still doesn't explain the almost 24 hour wait cause my daughter voted after I did and didn't have a problem

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Post it on Helpdesk please, Agatio will be able to check who voted when and he will clarify you :D

www.epicpw.com/helpdesk

Offline Sir_Crimson

thank you for the help but this is becoming more of a problem then it's really worth.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Well when you vote the panel does 2 checks
1) when was the last time a particular account voted
2) when was the last time the ip voted
That means if you vote on 1 account succesfully after 6 hours you can either vote on same account or different
if you voted on second account the ip check resets and you cant vote again from that ip on any account for another 6 hours

Offline Sir_Crimson

ok I only have one account one character. I voted on that account around noon yesterday. then my daughter got on her own laptop and voted around 5:30 pm with now problem. then I got on today around 8:30 am and it still said I had a hour and forty minute's left to vote.so where talking about a 15 hour time gap inbetween that last time anyone in this house voted for gold