Epic Perfect World

TW TIME ZONE

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
How about changing the server time to Asian-friendly time zone in the first half of the year, and moving back the time to its initial time zone in the second half of the year?
No? -1 That would confuse everyone a lot. It's still a European server after all.
No? -1 That would confuse everyone a lot. It's still a European server after all.
LOL? You +1 to the suggestion to change the time to Asian time zone, but you -1 this; because it is still a Euro server? Now I am confused.  :normal-2:

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
LOL? You +1 to the suggestion to change the time to Asian time zone, but you -1 this; because it is still a Euro server? Now I am confused.  :normal-2:
I agreed on changing TW's time, not the server's timezone lol.

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
-1 at that time we are all in school/work, it is an European server, you want Asian time zoned server go play an asian server.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I agreed on changing TW's time, not the server's timezone lol.

isn't it that if you want to change the one, you have to change the other?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
yes it is
:normal-2: shhh

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Something like that, so for both sides idunno if it will work out effectively..

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I'd love to TW some of the asian guilds but i will -1 this , changing that would affect every other guild that TW's aswell.
There are a couple small guilds , with alot of USA/Canadian people ( ours got a fair amount too honestly) , if you change it to a 2pm server time, that's like 7 am for them. None will come to TW again.

I'm certainly not gonna wake up at 9/10 am on saturday to fix TW squads for a 2 PM either. Neither will i , or most of the people miss work , since we work till 16-18 pm , for a TW.

PK and TW are two complete different aspects, i see alot of people who "omg i want to TW" , and it's something i've seen before all that TW fever, that dissapears after 2 or 3  tw's, making it not worth to change. At the end of the day it's an european timezone server.

Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
sorry if i offended you all. :( its just a suggestion I know Aga won't bother doing it.
 I live in Canada my TW time is 1hour away from the server time and my Friends and Guild mates are Asian XD
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
I don't think that for Europeans having TWs around 5-6-7pm would hurt that much, problem is that it would both affect those on the left and on the right side (being them Asians or Americans); just that, the whole "this is an European server, adapt yourself or go play some other one in your timezone" works for both sides, I'm just saying. Just that right now it helps one side definitely more than the other.

Es an hard one, trying to find a good balance.
'Cause it's true a lot of the server population is made out of Euro-muricans, but seriously, I feel the Asian population is bigger than what people actually realize.

Actually, honestly, now that I think about it, having TWs at 9pm GMT is not that European either, it's almost an Euro-Murica friendly thingie. 'Cause if we really had a pure European server, I have the feeling everything should happen a few hours earlier than what it now a days does.

Honestly as European I wouldn't even mind having the TWs a few hours sooner; gives me more time to do other more important things after, like sleeping.
Snoring.
And sleeping again.
I mean, I wake up almost early in the mornings. Pf.

But eh, it's hard making everyone happy.
Last Edit: Mar 31, 2015, 12:36 pm by Sideris

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
-1 at that time we are all in school/work, it is an European server, you want Asian time zoned server go play an asian server.

It's saturday.  :normal-43:
And idk who "we all" is here, I'm pretty sure the population of asian players is much much higher than any other continent's right now (or those who would engage in TW anyway).

I don't know if you've seen the recent pk's between asian guilds. There is 10 guilds on the battlefield with 200 to 250 people total, which I have yet to see in any other timezone.

If this server tried to be objective there would be a simple vote in a democratic way, what suits the majority will be done. But instead you have situation - don't like it, deal with it - which is rather absurd. Not to mention the time availability after the proposed move - Europe would have territory wars at 3-5pm, Asians at 9-11pm, Americans 9-11 am. Now, who would need to wake up at 5 am to have to attend territory wars then? Hawaiians maybe, and I'm pretty sure there's only 3 of them on this server.

TL;DR: Absurd situation where a majority is neglected in favor of minority.

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
+1 a couple hours earlier wouldn't hurt that much … give it a trial period see how it goes

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
It's saturday.  :normal-43:
And idk who "we all" is here, I'm pretty sure the population of asian players is much much higher than any other continent's right now (or those who would engage in TW anyway).

I don't know if you've seen the recent pk's between asian guilds. There is 10 guilds on the battlefield with 200 to 250 people total, which I have yet to see in any other timezone.

If this server tried to be objective there would be a simple vote in a democratic way, what suits the majority will be done. But instead you have situation - don't like it, deal with it - which is rather absurd. Not to mention the time availability after the proposed move - Europe would have territory wars at 3-5pm, Asians at 9-11pm, Americans 9-11 am. Now, who would need to wake up at 5 am to have to attend territory wars then? Hawaiians maybe, and I'm pretty sure there's only 3 of them on this server.

TL;DR: Absurd situation where a majority is neglected in favor of minority.

It's Mondays also " :normal-43: "

The population of asians is high ( not 200-250 high though) but it is still an european server, they all knew that when they started to play, I'm sure. And as it was said before it's TW not pk, there is a difference.

Still -1 to the changing of time zone for the server.
And especially huge -1 if it would affect all the other major events like NW.

Ariel_

would be nice if it could be changed earlier, even if it affects nw.. i hate the nw time, it ends too late imo and would want that to be earlier too.

Zilara

I don't think that for Europeans having TWs around 5-6-7pm would hurt that much, problem is that it would both affect those on the left and on the right side (being them Asians or Americans); just that, the whole "this is an European server, adapt yourself or go play some other one in your timezone" works for both sides, I'm just saying. Just that right now it helps one side definitely more than the other.

Es an hard one, trying to find a good balance.
'Cause it's true a lot of the server population is made out of Euro-muricans, but seriously, I feel the Asian population is bigger than what people actually realize.

Actually, honestly, now that I think about it, having TWs at 9pm GMT is not that European either, it's almost an Euro-Murica friendly thingie. 'Cause if we really had a pure European server, I have the feeling everything should happen a few hours earlier than what it now a days does.

Honestly as European I wouldn't even mind having the TWs a few hours sooner; gives me more time to do other more important things after, like sleeping.
Snoring.
And sleeping again.
I mean, I wake up almost early in the mornings. Pf.

But eh, it's hard making everyone happy.

+1  ^-^