Epic Perfect World

TW TIME ZONE

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
Instead of changing the time zone they could open a new slot for let's say 2/3 pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
+1 for the idea.

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
I know  this is a stupid suggestion but if you want real challenge on TW why not let the Asians do TW'S aswell
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

bvanharjr

I know  this is a stupid suggestion but if you want real challenge on TW why not let the Asians do TW'S aswell

Because us North Americans would get ♥♥♥♥ed on timezones.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I would like this, but wouldn't it be the same on both ends because of the 12 hour difference?

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
I would like this, but wouldn't it be the same on both ends because of the 12 hour difference?
yes it is but if the server wants a good PVP fight why not give them this where everybody from different country can join THE TW'S with the same  Numbers... its better than a wined TW as what happening now

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
if u change it just so u can play, others will suffer
the server is still main european
go play asian server if u want fitting timezone? i dont see any1 going on asian timezone'd servers and ask for later or earlier nw/tw xd

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
yes it is but if the server wants a good PVP fight why not give them this where everybody from different country can join THE TW'S with the same  Numbers... its better than a wined TW as what happening now

I see what you mean, but I hope this will not turn into a vice versa situation..

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
if u change it just so u can play, others will suffer
the server is still main european
go play asian server if u want fitting timezone? i dont see any1 going on asian timezone'd servers and ask for later or earlier nw/tw xd

People have to realise than PW epic is the most active private server in europ only because of Asians community. More there are people in a server, more new peoples will join the server.
Hugh and active community make people interessted to join PW epic.

No Asians = less PK = ppl leave cuz of the lack of activity + less ppl join = more and more inactive = die slowy

+1 for the suggestion.

Anyway I think Agatio know the importance of Asians for his server to keep them here.

Offline Eleanora

• Quack Quack!
  • Je vous vivre ma vie avec vous
  • Characters: Eleanora

Offline Death

• Old Player
+1 it's not just Asians who have problems with the current tw time, people have work/classes/lectures at various times.

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
People have to realise than PW epic is the most active private server in europ only because of Asians community. More there are people in a server, more new peoples will join the server.

No Asians = less PK = ppl leave cuz of the lack of activity + less ppl join = more and more inactive = die slowy

+1 for the suggestion.

Anyway I think Agatio know the importance of Asians for his server to keep them here.
I totally agree to this, +1! :) And it's not just Asians, it's too late for some people so they can't join TWs.
How about changing the server time to Asian-friendly time zone in the first half of the year, and moving back the time to its initial time zone in the second half of the year?

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me

+1 for the suggestion.

thanks brother for explaining this :D

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
I see what you mean, but I hope this will not turn into a vice versa situation..

don't worry master if Aga agrees we will give you a good TW, but we are not sure if the tw's will last in 30mins or 1hour.. but we are sure it is worth playing and worth pvp