Epic Perfect World

Nerf magic DD by 50-75%

Offline Xavros

magic ddd is a big problem when they deal 25k non crit to ppl when they are fully geared because for instance venos get WAY WAY to many debuffs they suppose to be support chars not head on first into battle never die pkers this isnt balance if something isnt adjusted downed or up on 1 side or another i dunno i prob stop caring for this anymore

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
how bout......no....? that seem fair? no nerfs? hmmm? no? no nerfs? wanna tank a bit more? hmmm? wanna learn to tank magic classes? hmmmm?

aside from me acting stupid, no nerf should be implemented. All classes are perfectly balanced, learn to tank and avoid certain skills, literally not that hard, also keep in mind the key words LEARN and AVOID, and just to help you out a bit more UNDERSTAND how the skills work and what to do. Venos are not bound to being support chars, idk what ****** told you this, they can be both DD and support.

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
-1 No way bruh.

And who says veno's are restricted to support class? Play styles and skills come into the picture.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Are you mentally r3tarded?
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

bvanharjr

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Hell no.  Then we'll have nothing but APS monkeys.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

icyyuki

-1 not a good suggestion XD

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
Magic DD hit 25k crit, wew... interesting, heard of sins hit 11k full defense gears while you have 100 defense level?

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
Funny you say this cause I have 1 of every class and can easily kill mostly every class with every class, it's all about skill of timing your attacks, please learn your class, learn to gear switch, and how to time your skills.

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
Funny you say this cause I have 1 of every class and can easily kill mostly every class with every class, it's all about skill of timing your attacks, please learn your class, learn to gear switch, and how to time your skills.

P.S. 25k? that's weaksause :> 50k+ Club PM me.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
havent laughed that much in a while....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
No more nerfs..Learn your class and quit with the baby QQ'n.

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Who let this retard out of his mental facility?

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nerf stormbringers +1

My damage log collection NEW

Beatrice♥

-1, a big NO, NO. :rolleyes: