Epic Perfect World

Magic DD vs Phy DD

Offline Xavros

Why In the hell is it veno/mystic and some other Magic DD classes do so insanely much dmg and get stun locks and so much reflective crap i find it very ANNOYING 1 veno with the same gear as my full r8r 1k+ str seeker can survive 4+ ppl attacking them with 1 single cleric behind them healing i find this highly unbalanced vs any physical class and u know damn well its not right. As well i know there is an interval issue with sins/bms it causes a charm bug why is this not being addressed i know if ive been here for 4 months and figured this out how in the piss can u GMS and others not have made something similar to this post and or corrected the problem. Dont overlook it being damn lazy please

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
stop making threads about venos, if you a person from the live server then learn new ways to pk.  the reason why others didn't post was because no one ever had a problem with this to begin with.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
First off...are you ok? Magic classes don't get many stuns for their classes, pets are different. Has it came up that the wf could be tanking nicely because they know how to time their defense skills along with having defense gear...also heals...
Threads about int issues have been made already, you aren't the first.

Quote from: Shotime
the reason why others didn't post was because no one ever had a problem with this to begin with.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Yinster

• ♡Yang is here♡
  • Do Not Disturb Unless いんよう, おんよう, おんみょう matter.
  • Characters: Yinster, Catwoman, Arayk
  • Faction: Family Director
Why you need to make 2 threads  :sad: You could edit the previous one. As I responded to you before there, there are sins that can tank more than 4 people at once :D Is not a big deal, the only problem that you should QQ about are defense gears (dragon robe, physical ring, vitality tome, defense weapon etc.). And I am mentioning this while my husband is a sin and I hit him max 15k crit (full attack + frenzy) so... I don't know if you should change your topic name about nerfind sins/mystics or nerfing defense gears  :rolleyes: Both will have the same responses from the way it looks.
Last Edit: Mar 31, 2015, 01:03 am by Yinster

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
this is lost cause dude

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
just learn to play a magic class yourself and then be OP yourself... easy
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Just make a veno and your problem will be solved stop QQ

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Camp Def Gears like some sins do, every class can tank.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
+1 xDDDD :police: ??? :shocked:

Offline raiz0

• oke
  • Faction: kosmar
Why In the hell is it veno/mystic and some other Magic DD classes do so insanely much dmg and get stun locks and so much reflective crap i find it very ANNOYING 1 veno with the same gear as my full r8r 1k+ str seeker can survive 4+ ppl attacking them with 1 single cleric behind them healing i find this highly unbalanced vs any physical class and u know damn well its not right. As well i know there is an interval issue with sins/bms it causes a charm bug why is this not being addressed i know if ive been here for 4 months and figured this out how in the piss can u GMS and others not have made something similar to this post and or corrected the problem. Dont overlook it being damn lazy please

+1 for the aps sin charm bugging
GM take a look into this issue ! A 2.86 GOF sin unsparked or 4.00 sparked sin will charm bug you in 2-3 seconds.

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player

Remove wf from game.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
You've been playing so long and seriously don't see how the game works at all. You look at it one sided. you really should make a magic class and see how hard it is, Maybe you'll actually learn something for once. Cause tbh it sounds like you're just having a personal problem with all the QQ about pk.  :-\ :rolleyes:

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Guiz. A mage spark-combo'd me for like 100k when I had no buffs. =(((( I think something is wrong with game.
/End sarcasm.