Epic Perfect World

Psychic Skills

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
I'm not sure, but I assume that some skills are not obtainable.  I spent about 25gold trying to get Soul of Silence and Soul of Stunning skills for my psychic.  Then, I did a quick search on the forums and came across this thread. 
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=839.msg6264#msg6264

So, if these skills are unobtainable, please remove them from the list at the forges.  Until I know for sure that they are unobtainable, I'll refrain from spending more gold trying to get them.  I have lots of books in the AH for 5k bid only if anyone wants to buy them btw lol 

Thanks guys.

Here is a SS of the list I was viewing at the forges.  There are other skills in different sections as well...please remove them all, if they are unobtainable, so I don't get my hopes up....

I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
they have deemed op and removed u can give them to agatio for ingame value of 20mil he is trying to remove them but atm its impossible
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
Yeah those skills were mainly the reason I made my psy sage lol

But I do agree that having them here would be simply too op so I do understand why we can't have them.

Offline TaChalla

• Brony For Life !
Yeah I spent probably close to 200m trying to get sage soul of stunning with mysterious pages ... only to find out later that those skills were unavailable!
Character: RipKord
Class: Seeker
Level: 150
Faction: Halloween

Offline Chire

omg @_@ I knew SOV is out but I didnt know about SOS, thats why I was like buying those books to get SOS and stuning buff o.o I love how only psy skills r taken out.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
Yeah since that skill's effect is based on your soulforce it would be simply too op to have it as is. However to have them both listed as a possible skillbooks does suck cause not everyone knows they are removed :(

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
we psys have been weaken by 75% coz they fear out natural born power *puts hands out for a psy circle* lets all hold hands XD  :D :D :D
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline IsFuzzy

omg Agatio just leave those skills there you already nerfed psys a lot its not fair that some of those skills help us and help in GV also like sage soul of vengence it doesnt take mana. If people cant learn to fight around a simple stun or silence then they dont need to pk. Put back in all skills for all classes please it just doesnt seem fair cause sins can still steath 2 spark kill people in seconds.

Mrai

omg Agatio just leave those skills there you already nerfed psys a lot its not fair that some of those skills help us and help in GV also like sage soul of vengence it doesnt take mana. If people cant learn to fight around a simple stun or silence then they dont need to pk. Put back in all skills for all classes please it just doesnt seem fair cause sins can still steath 2 spark kill people in seconds.
Should stop complaining about it. Psy's are still very capable in pvp on the server even after being nerfed. The server simply makes everybody at 150 about the same power for each class type. Phys classes are about the same as other phys classes. As are mag classes with other mag classes.
That's just to put what was said in an earlier post in a vague perspective. If you want a detailed description of why, ask MageTank.

Offline Aki Rai

I can understand that those skills at forges are confusing, but what I didn't really get is this QQing about they got nerfed, they are still awesome in PvP, even without sage/demon Souls, so stop moaning about that and enjoy the game as it is :)

Should stop complaining about it. Psy's are still very capable in pvp on the server even after being nerfed. The server simply makes everybody at 150 about the same power for each class type. Phys classes are about the same as other phys classes. As are mag classes with other mag classes.
That's just to put what was said in an earlier post in a vague perspective. If you want a detailed description of why, ask MageTank.

completely agreed :3

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated
Even better suggestion? xD Make it so it doesn't work in PvP and stuff but against mobs or whatever else, it would work? :O Just an idea. Even though people probably won't stop QQ'ing about it still anyway.
~Now hate me for stating my opinion that conflicts with yours~

Mrai

Even better suggestion? xD Make it so it doesn't work in PvP and stuff but against mobs or whatever else, it would work? :O Just an idea. Even though people probably won't stop QQ'ing about it still anyway.
A script might be able to be written for that, but I'm not sure, and it'd be a really useless thing to do. I mean, why have it against mobs that you can 1-2 hit?

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
A script might be able to be written for that, but I'm not sure, and it'd be a really useless thing to do. I mean, why have it against mobs that you can 1-2 hit?
psys are nurfed
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

Mrai

psys are nurfed
Yes, to balance the game.

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
Yes, to balance the game.
ye but by 75%? is sucky but shows u how powerfull psys were XD
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage