Epic Perfect World

Vit EP's

Offline 🎶

Soo,I figured alot of clerics are vit build on this server.I was wondering how many points to put in mag and vit as a vit cleric?Does magic affect the amount of healing?
Also is demon cleric any good for supporting?
 :-X

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
~Vit EP is useless, not enough tankiness to go with the heal efficiency loss
~Who lied u about many being vit?
~Yes, magic affects the heals alot
~Demon and sage are both good for support, most eps around chose sage for the ct buff and extra defence phy on vanguard spam, in my opinion demon ain't worth going considering that sage has more +'s, just my opinion others might see it different

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
I can't say a whole lot about vit ep because I don't like being full out support but I can say that yes, magic does affect healing. The amount of points really differ for person to person of the gear. Some get enough to just use the weapons while others get a little extra for both healing, damage and magic resist. Most support and even some damage dealing ep's are sage, most would say sage is better for supporting. Everyone has their opinions though, me saying, I would say sage is better.

Quote from: Seby
~Vit EP is useless, not enough tankiness to go with the heal efficiency loss
But yeah, I have to agree with Seby. Being vit almost does nothing in my opinion. That's another reason why I'm not vit myself.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline 🎶

Hmmmm..
They were probably some sort of hybrid between magic and vit?Going full mag seems weird to go on ep's unless they are dd.Idk really...Are you suggesting i shouldn't be considering Vit at all then? :-[

Offline Nea

• Game Master
yep, you shouldnt consider vit as an option
only vit that you should have would be the one from ur 20vit shards x4 /gear piece
support wise
~use dragon top for the CT and the def goin along with helm AA
~use leggings , boots, wrists r8 (wrist ct, leggings/boots going with either full ct either full reduce phy dmg, depending on case etc)
~Ascended dragon cape
~Vit Tome
~r8 magic ring
~dragon mag ring with 2 def and mag/str/reduce phy dmg \ these 2 will be
~dragon might ring with 2 def(ye for sins wbs aps eas etc) / switched in between
~The glaive for ct/ the wand that gives phy def and defence level with CT
~purify weapon
~def level weapon
~vit/mag genie
Last Edit: Mar 28, 2015, 08:46 pm by Seby
Yeah there are vit eps around but it's really pointless unless you're doing 2v2/3v3/4v4/ctf/keep away events (then you might have some use of higher survival ability).
I personally prefer pure magic build or half vit-half magic in mass or in general. The reasons have been said above.
And you better choose sage (reasons have been said above as well).

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Hmmmm..
They were probably some sort of hybrid between magic and vit?Going full mag seems weird to go on ep's unless they are dd.Idk really...Are you suggesting i shouldn't be considering Vit at all then? :-[
You can, but just give it a try for yourself. I would personally suggest that you just go full mag and work on a good def lvl weap, or one of those pesky puri weapons.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Quote from: lnevitable
Hmmmm..
I myself am not suggesting that, you may do as you wish. I'm saying that in my opinion being vit is like having a damage dealing ep with a good defense weapon. Those are still pretty squishy, but that's my point. Unless you have a good amount of physical reduce as well as a ton of defense level and vit points, it won't do much of a change.
Some healers only go half vit and put the rest in magic, if that was what you meant with between magic and vit. :c

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
no, vit ep is not useless

I have played both for a while

vit ep is good for when your side doesn't have many eps and you are expected to live longer to cover that

magic ep is good for when your teammates are dumb and don't know how to position themselves or survive well (or I guess if you like to dd too as Lolly said)

if you are new to ep and aren't that good at surviving with it yet, go vit.  stream already covers enough hp that there is no crippling loss, so seby doesn't really know what he is talking about.  I have played vit for a long time and no one has complained about "lack of healing efficiency".  just make sure you do this with good ct gear, you don't want to just camp def gear the entire time or your slow ct won't help at all (even though imo this is true for both magic and vit builds)

and if you go vit: put everything into vit, just enough magic to wear gear.  if you go magic, put everything into magic.  imo it's not really worth to try going half and half because then you won't get the full worth out of either side.  even though I haven't really tried tbh, just never seemed a point to it.

Offline Nea

• Game Master

vit ep is good for when your side doesn't have many eps and you are expected to live longer to cover that

magic ep is good for when your teammates are dumb and don't know how to position themselves or survive well (or I guess if you like to dd too as Lolly said)

if you are new to ep and aren't that good at surviving with it yet, go vit.  stream already covers enough hp that there is no crippling loss, so seby doesn't really know what he is talking about.  I have played vit for a long time and no one has complained about "lack of healing efficiency".  just make sure you do this with good ct gear, you don't want to just camp def gear the entire time or your slow ct won't help at all (even though imo this is true for both magic and vit builds)

and if you go vit: put everything into vit, just enough magic to wear gear.  if you go magic, put everything into magic.  imo it's not really worth to try going half and half because then you won't get the full worth out of either side.  even though I haven't really tried tbh, just never seemed a point to it.
i've been going through both and the tankiness aint different imo... atleast when aa'ed xd

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

I think I need 2x ct wrists on mystic. Gib itens pls.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
i've been going through both and the tankiness aint different imo... atleast when aa'ed xd

it gives you enough extra seconds to react.  I've tried tanking with both before and occasionally rq back to vit for a pk just because my HP was vanishing so much faster

EDIT: the difference will probably be felt more when a person is new to surviving on ep and will probably be a lot more useful then

I think I need 2x ct wrists on mystic. Gib itens pls.

give me too dude

Offline Nea

• Game Master
it gives you enough extra seconds to react.  I've tried tanking with both before and occasionally rq back to vit for a pk just because my HP was vanishing so much faster

give me too dude
well im stating it as a person with 4fps in mass pk
i clearly react harder but still, if u get aa'ed hardly, it gives just 2-3 seconds extra and i srsly dont see the point when on full mag i do the same but i just get that feeling that target is full hp after i heal

Offline 🎶

@Roomi
Thank you for the tips.I might even consider a vit ep then.I have an okay def wep but not alot of chan on my r8.Do you think i'd be fine spamming ct buff and using dragon glaive/wand?

Offline Rumi

• x x x
well im stating it as a person with 4fps in mass pk
i clearly react harder but still, if u get aa'ed hardly, it gives just 2-3 seconds extra and i srsly dont see the point when on full mag i do the same but i just get that feeling that target is full hp after i heal

well that's why I said, vit is good if there are not many eps and you are expected to survive long enough to cover that

if the person is in a group that has many many eps, chances are they won't get aa'd, so they can do well with magic build

but if they are just 1 of 3 eps in a big group, they will obviously be targeted more and will require those extra seconds to be able to avoid aa, especially after they've already used up their genie and pots

@Roomi
Thank you for the tips.I might even consider a vit ep then.I have an okay def wep but not alot of chan on my r8.Do you think i'd be fine spamming ct buff and using dragon glaive/wand?

probably but the more ct you get the easier it gets

EDIT: oh and seby was right in saying to use dragon arcane top; that is more useful than any r8 top you could possibly get

I would try both builds eventually when your gear is good enough and find which suits your style more
Last Edit: Mar 28, 2015, 09:01 pm by Roomi