Epic Perfect World

Black Voodoo vs Elimination - Dragon gear

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Idk why some ppl saying that its boring to watch it at normal speed since its already speeded....
THIS is normal speed:

Mentalista, I think the problem is low fps. U set lower fps while recording or its just like this when u play? Maybe u should use simple models :P

I play with 12 FPS and i think its a fast FPS. :sad:

Nice video - always great to watch some out of the box game play.

Uow ty friend,out of the box is the future.
Last Edit: Mar 28, 2015, 11:05 am by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
frist of all didnt like vid cuz no music : (
and change title
if u say "dragon gear" why r8 weap : )
also idk why u did 1v1 with demon dph sin : )
didnt like gameply 0_-

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Should really learn the definition of "camping" in video games. Good video and all, just your description is wack.
Last Edit: Mar 28, 2015, 12:12 pm by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
Speed it up more bro. :)
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Should really learn the definition of "camping" in video games. Good video and all, just your description is wack.

Ok stad quo Black Voodoo definition. Ty bro

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
frist of all didnt like vid cuz no music : (
and change title
if u say "dragon gear" why r8 weap : )
also idk why u did 1v1 with demon dph sin : )
didnt like gameply 0_-
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1

I like this video.

Offline Grab

• Old Player
  • Characters: Praeludium / Pharisees
  • Faction: Warning
Nice Video sir :smiley:

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
This video changed my life.  :shocked:

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Mentalista is obviously the best psy on server guys LOL

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Mentalista is obviously the best psy on server guys LOL

No, Tmoih is.

Btw veri nice lilt, i enjoyed the audio and i will replace the video with yours.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
I suggest you the next sins for your 1v1 dph sin in dragon gears(and r8wep) :Me ,AiZoX ,Holiness ,Sebi(if he want) ,zNightFury ,Nox. If u beat 3 of all i said here you good.
But I don't think so u will beat any1 of us. :police:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
but you could possibly find some more experienced sins for a next video , maybe.

I suggest you the next sins for your 1v1 dph sin in dragon gears(and r8wep) :Me ,AiZoX ,Holiness ,Sebi(if he want) ,zNightFury ,Nox. If u beat 3 of all i said here you good.

I laugh at this. Implying that assassin is by any means a class that takes any effort, the only brain power needed for assassin to be considered "Skilled" is by using water buff+Sleep, wait CD and use elimination until they kill their opponant  :rolleyes:

For the most part you listed every donate-tier "factored" sin on the server.. top lel.

Mentalista for the most part doesn't use White voodoo, thus rendering him literally 1 shottable if the circumstances are right. If the sins he fought used that same logic @ Holiness, AiZoX, Ect. And used FOCUSED MIND instead of sage TIDAL PROTECTION.. They wouldn't be revered as amazing as you people think they are.

Respect, Mentalista for your play style and not being reliant on a defense technique like 90% of the server. 

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
I laugh at this. Implying that assassin is by any means a class that takes any effort, the only brain power needed for assassin to be considered "Skilled" is by using water buff+Sleep, wait CD and use elimination until they kill their opponant  :rolleyes:

For the most part you listed every donate-tier "factored" sin on the server.. top lel.

Mentalista for the most part doesn't use White voodoo, thus rendering him literally 1 shottable if the circumstances are right. If the sins he fought used that same logic @ Holiness, AiZoX, Ect. And used FOCUSED MIND instead of sage TIDAL PROTECTION.. They wouldn't be revered as amazing as you people think they are.

Respect, Mentalista for your play style and not being reliant on a defense technique like 90% of the server.

Ty Domgrath, this Xpendartivation bot, dont know that i can camp Sebi in Black Voodoo for anytime i want and the only thing that would make me lose to those sins, supposing that they are like Sebi, is, all they camp def and no psy that cant 4x 5x crit in a row can kill... :rolleyes:

But try to put this on their geeks head is hard, since those sins claim that no psy can win they, they automatically say that the psys in theyr guild cant win they.  :police: