Epic Perfect World

3 years too long

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Oh no. Well real comes first :smiley: Hope it works out, will delete you on friendlist though since its not going to be you on your account anymore  :sad:
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

lmaolol

Wow lets announce my exit from this game. Just like all my other emo statuses on skype lmfao. Holy sht yo what a drama queen? just go inactive idk why the hell you have to announce you're leaving. It's like " hey guys im walking lol " lel

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
I've never understood why people would feel the need to post threads about leaving/taking a break, and I mean this in no disrespect no tea no shade no pink lemonade, i hope you stay happy & healthy, and do stuff you've always wanted to do

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
In-game divorce should never be taken this serious... See you in a week or month(s).
In-game divorce should never be taken this serious...
^ This. Okay I also 'quit' for a week bcuz I was brokenhearted then came back and found new prople to hang with.
I hope you will be back soon cutie, we need dem novas to rekt enemy <3

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
Haven't had the opportunity to talk to you but you seem like a decent personality. Have fun with real life! :)

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
Goodluck to your plans :)
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
^ This. Okay I also 'quit' for a week bcuz I was brokenhearted then came back and found new prople to hang with.
I hope you will be back soon cutie, we need dem novas to rekt enemy <3
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOGI STAY QUIET PELAPSEOKOPAME OLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
^ This. Okay I also 'quit' for a week bcuz I was brokenhearted LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I know i'm nobody to say that since i'm like her's "Best Friend :3333"(You can even see that by the amount of times we both got muted fighting each other)... But i dont think any of you has the rights to judge her from what she is doing even if i think she did wrong on posting that thread knowing she would get many haters commenting... Not trying to def her or anything but thats it.  :normal-1:
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOGI STAY QUIET PELAPSEOKOPAME OLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
^ This. Okay I also 'quit' for a week bcuz I was brokenhearted LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Shut up fcking a$$hole LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Ppl that care when someone stops playing already know it from guild,skype,fb,instagram or whatever its called(maybe a selfie near monitor clicking on sign out!)
But tbh
Gl in whatever you do hon :333333333333 i hope everything goes smooth and you come back soon cause i will not be able to play anymore without you :3333333
^ wow omg what a hater i am xDDDD

lmaolol

lol guys " dont bother, disappearing " since my in game hubby likes game more than me hahahahha