Epic Perfect World

3 years too long

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I know a lot of you for a fact don't care, won't care, and probably will sit on Skype or whatever it is with your buddies and laugh at this and trash talk... Or respond to this probably with some rude and unnecessary comments. That's fine and dandy. You do you. I'm used to it all by now.  :rolleyes:

I've been on this server for too long and probably should have quit for good a long time ago but now I am. I've got too many real life things going and other things and now have no real reason to play or log on anymore. I've met some pretty awesome people through here and people who have definitely put an impact on my life as lame and pathetic as that sounds. It was all fun while it lasted but sadly there's not much fun to this anymore.

Regardless if I won't be talking to that person anymore and how ridiculous and stupid they think I am, I have given my account away because there's no other use for it and leaving it there to become inactive and eventually deleted or taken over by a GM would be pointless. So if you see my characters online, it's not me.

Thanks to everyone that made EPW worth playing and logging on at some point or another. Also a thank-you to all of the other people who made this game more interesting with their rumors, hatred, jealousy, drama, gossip, stupidity, and 13 year-old mentalities. It was fun while it lasted but it's time to move on. Take care and have fun playing this for however long PW stays relevant.
Last Edit: Mar 27, 2015, 07:28 am by ☆

Offline LailaMery

• we're all damaged in our own way,nobody is perfect
  • Characters: LailaMery
  • Faction: Mutants
awwwww :'( we didn't talk dat much ig , but u sound a really nice person  O:-) hope u comeback someday, tc :-\

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
bai TC hope you do well with life  :monkey-36:

Offline Zhake

• Ferocity★ Director
  • Characters: time
  • Faction: Outcasts☆ 2018
ok, adios amiga, t'was fun pking with you :sad:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
cya in 1 week / month

Beatrice♥

See ya pro veno, enjoy life  :smiley:

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Take care and hope things go well for you.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
take care, hope things go well for you

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Aw man you were one of my favorites, tc and good luck  :sad: :-X

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
i don't know what's your in game name cause we never talk before maybe : (,
but its really sad because you left, idk why but tc and hope see ya soon  :normal-1:

Offline Essence

• Want some more?
  • You don't like me? Pinch my ass!
  • Characters: Essence
  • Faction: HangOver
Essence

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
LOL to this  " 13 year-old mentalities" hahahahahaahaha good luck have a good one :) GOD BLESS ALWAYS
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

EricaMurcas

Take care of yourself. I wish only the best for you. <3

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
Mail iten to Raviel bb :rolleyes:
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do