Epic Perfect World

Bumping threads

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434
How many times can you bump your own video on the media section? Thanks

EricaMurcas

It's normally frowned up to bump your own thread without some sort of update or new upload. If you have something new to post, then by all means, post the new content, but to just flat out bump it without content is considered spam in a forum such as the Media forum.

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
If you started a competition though or a poll and you need more participants or votes, you can bump it till you get the needed participants/votes. I don't that this is considered spam. :)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
i guess u can bump endless times as long as u dont bump every 2-3h (or less......)

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
what they are trying to say is that, if you posted something in the media section (videos, a post stating your opinion..asking for nerfs whatever etc....) and you bump it more then 1 time in a day. it is considered spam. i could see if you didnt have any views since you posted it. but if your constantly getting views but no comments. there is no reason to bump it. since people are viewing it. just because you view a thread doesnt mean you have to post on it. dont worry gordon, the media section is always busy with eager readers and post farmers. your vids will always gets views.   :-\
Last Edit: Mar 31, 2015, 06:10 pm by Habits

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do