Epic Perfect World

Sage is unfair

Offline ʳᵘˢᵉ

• (ᵔᴥᵔ)
i never seen any ep that can be fast on supporting as demon...  :rolleyes:

Not gonna comment on the skill level but most demons are want DD first and heal later. Not on this server, but one of the best EP's I played with on Vendetta was demon. Almost makes me want to gear up Delaware again. Stream is nice skill.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Doctor Cynix was a fast demon support ep. Most eps just don't pay enough attention tbh. That matters more than the chan buff.
I'm basically 40

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Both have advantages and disadvantages. : )

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
In my opinion, I think that sage is balanced. It just depends on anyone's playstyle. The skills given as a sage player, are more likely to give a support/tanky playstyle to the character, while on some occasions it can increase the damage. On the other hand, as a demon player, you're choosing to be a "war-machine" which means that your attack speed is boosted and that you can kill faster than any sage class's abilities. To balance this ability (killing faster), with Sage's boosted damage, damage needs to be low and tank skills should be less effective than any sage class, and this is what the server provides to the characters. We all know that as a sage blademaster it's not easy to fight in pks, but we all know as well, that you can be tanky and survive mass pk. I haven't seen any sage blademaster or I might have not noticed one, but I guess that they aren't that useless as you think they are. There might be some tricks or combos, or even gears like GM Suns suggested you that can improve your playstyle and pk skills. I don't know if there could be any change for Sage, though... Both sage and demon cultivations have their pros and cons! :)