Epic Perfect World

Stormbringers and Duskblades are now available for private servers

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
As it was said in another topic, we are waiting for this race to be fully working, and even after we will need to run some tests in order to TRY to balance things.
We do not release updates with broken, bugged and unfinished work.

last time i checked on official. there wasnt demon/sage skills for these 2 classes yet. so bringing them to private servers wouldnt be a good idea atm. and like ET mentioned, balancing the classes AND making sure everything runs smoothly with them is a top priority. dont want to have some ass backwards new class to come to epic and either be very broken, or ridiculously unbalanced. and make gameplay unfair.

When the test server comes, I volunteer as tribute!
No quinn, you have too many toons as it is... should just rename server Cynix PW  :police:

heiro

only server that tries to balance things

cute :)

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Don't add the new claases. It will break the server.

Offline ~Venom~

That already happened with the New Horizons patch  :rolleyes:

To become a god you need 3 things...
A little knowledge, A little power, And a whole lot of idiots.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
That already happened with the New Horizons patch  :rolleyes:

True.  :rolleyes:

Kizumbau

No class will ever be more broken than venomancer. WUAHHUAHUAHAUAAAHUAHUA

#STOPYOURHYPOCRISM    :normal-2: :normal-3:

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
last time i checked on official. there wasnt demon/sage skills for these 2 classes yet. so bringing them to private servers wouldnt be a good idea atm. and like ET mentioned, balancing the classes AND making sure everything runs smoothly with them is a top priority. dont want to have some ass backwards new class to come to epic and either be very broken, or ridiculously unbalanced. and make gameplay unfair.
No quinn, you have too many toons as it is... should just rename server Cynix PW  :police:
They are out. Also some of existing skills were edited
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Vegas

They seem less OP than tideborns were so let's wait and see, you can still nerf them later

Hello
I just saw 2 private servers running with the latest patch (Eclipse) having the nightshade class (stormbringers and duskblades) .

I am wondering , as the files has been released now (otherwise how would they have the classes) , will nightshade join on epic also ?
Im tired of these sins that stun and aps you , with these new classes the auto-attacks are useless , you will need to use the skills to kill peoples.

Waiting for your answer.

What's the second server? I only know abut PwE

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
They are out. Also some of existing skills were edited
o.O wasn't aware of this, then again i haven't played official in a month or two. thanks. ^^

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
The classes are good, they will need nerfs though. Tbh it'll be fun pking with them and against em on epic cause imagine... SUMMONING A MOTHER ***ING ICE SHURIKEN IN MASS PK. I'D BE LIKE, IM NARUTO BETCH WTF YOU GONNA TRY? THIS SHIT DOES AOE'S TOO BREH, WHAT U TRY? YOU TRY TO RUN FROM AOE? NAW, TAKE MY KAMEHAMEHAAAAA IM A ***ING WIZARD WITH SUPER SAIYAN POWERS AND ***ING NINJA POWERS. The dusk blade be like....BRUH, WHAT IS GENIE AND BLADE HURL AND PARALYZE? BRUH I FREAKING REKT YO SHET JUST WITH 1 CHAIN COMMAND I JUST GOTTA PRESS QQ TO MAKE YOU QQ OMG.

Offline C

• ☾⋆

Yet you played one for so long. Oh, hypocrisy. Now you play one of the most brainless classes in the game.  :rolleyes: What are you? 5?

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

I have to agree.

What do you know about venomancers? Probably nothing to be speaking like that lol.

They seem less OP than tideborns were so let's wait and see, you can still nerf them later

I dont think so just by the fact that you can attack while you are running...

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
We will get them when we get them. Nobody will know how they fit into the server until they get added. Calm down.
If you want to have civilized conversation about the upcoming expansion please post here: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=18761.0

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion