Epic Perfect World

Just a Suggestion.

EricaMurcas

I've noticed that more often than not, HDD comes up as a BH. Now, I can't speak for everyone, and probably a lot will disagree with me, but I think it would be best to remove HDD from the BH list and replace it with something else. I often see a lot of people say: "Aww, it's HDD again." and not do it. The problem lies in getting a good team together and breezing through it. I know a lot of people that can do it, but it's far from their favorite thing to do. Even the drop aren't all that great and can be farmed just as easily. As for what to replace it with, I have no idea. I, personally, just get tired of seeing HDD come up almost every other day.

Offline Babadook

• Beginner
  • Found something interesting yet?No? Guess you know were to go now!
+1 on suggestion!!!

Offline Mia

• Characters: Woopsy
-1 thats only bh i actually do  :-X as i can do 2 things at once...  hdd for 1 reshape try +1bh ...
they can add more n differents bh i have nothing against that, but its "no" for removing it

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
+1
i'd replace it with the 2. boss in nirvana or such if it would be up to me.

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Maybe not removing it alltogether, but if there's any way to lower the % chance it appears with, perhaps?

EricaMurcas

Maybe not removing it alltogether, but if there's any way to lower the % chance it appears with, perhaps?

That makes a lot more sense. I just wonder if it's random or if GM's can change the percentile rate in which it appears.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
doing full hdd is like x2 bh at once lol maaaaaaaaaaaaaaang -1

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
HDD is the most rewarding, so I will disagree.

Beatrice♥

-1 thats only bh i actually do  :-X as i can do 2 things at once...  hdd for 1 reshape try +1bh ...
they can add more n differents bh i have nothing against that, but its "no" for removing it
I agree  :-X

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Meh excuse me but in my opinion it should stay. It helps players alot in their Rank8 gear reshape , it's the most rewarding bh we have , if would agree with you if it was about WS bh , cause that one i always pass it , only if i see in WC '' Timer done , pm for inv'' , sucks waiting 10-15 minutes...

bvanharjr

-1. Current BH set is just fine atm.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
HDD is the most rewarding, so I will disagree.
true
-1 :-X

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Gives bh rewards + 1 r8 reshape.
The most annoying bh is snakefist,would be better if gm's removed that one. O:-)

bvanharjr

Gives bh rewards + 1 r8 reshape.
The most annoying bh is snakefist,would be better if gm's removed that one. O:-)

The only thing that's annoying about BH WS is the timer, otherwise it's a fine instance.

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
There will always be people liking and disliking some BH, making everyone happy is impossible.. So i wouldn't remove any of them, maybe just add some more, and realize that just because some people are unhappy with WS BH for example, there are as many liking it, timer and all :D

01.01.2016. ♥