Epic Perfect World

OC VS Warning

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I usually dont comment on vids, but that really made me lol.

I dont know if you were watching the same video I was watching right now, but if so, then you prolly need to count your faction mates which are not in your squad aswell.

Your squad had 10 people and another 8 people of your faction were at the pk too, so you almost had 20 during the whole pk. Now you make it 10? o_O

Here the people who were not in your squad, but at the pk:
PookieCookie, Noobed, Clate, Clyde_, Abirama, Zhake, Iov and Keifazli.

Oh, no. I apologize I didn't pay any attention to notice that more of our guildies joined us considering we did start off as only having that party of 10. My bad.  :rolleyes:

Regardless if we had almost 20 or not, we were clearly at a number disadvantage compared to y'all who had twice as much (if not more) than we did for our small amount of people.

No need to be rude and act like a smart ass about it. Not all of us have the time to sit there and count every faction member and enemy. Especially when trying to stay alive and support. I was playing the game for what it is, not playing count the wheelchairs. :-\

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Last Edit: Dec 24, 2016, 09:51 pm by Medea
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Oh irony ...

This is exactly the reason why I usually dont comment in this section - and after this post I will go back to this, coz people making their "own perfect world" in the media section on forums.

Nothing in my post was rude, offending or insulting - so there is no need to act like this towards to me.
The one who is rude and insulting obviously is you - but whatever makes you sleep at night.
Above that its not a science to count people on a T-screen, while he had it open in the video like 3-4 times ...

You do you.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Had to run it on 2x speed but good video fren. Welcome to the media section  :police:
I'm basically 40

Offline Kyle_

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kyle_
  • Faction: Tyrants
for first vid was a pretty good vid but like others just try to speed it up next time ^^

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Good video. It's great to see a faction showing up strong and hard wiping all enemies in their path. You guys are putting warning on tilt, be careful or there won't be anyone left to pk  :police:

10/10 IGN
"My honor is my loyalty