Epic Perfect World

Custom City/Town

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I know people get all touchy and rather rattled up when it comes to suggestions being made based off of things that were on/inplemented on former private servers. Which is okay... I can see why.

Anyway, years ago on another server they had added their own (I guess you could call it) custom city where it had it's own port you could access by using a telestone and it had all of the major NPCs. I was wondering if it was possible to do/add it here?

It would be cool to have everything such as Forges, Fashion NPCs, Head Hunter NPC, ect. all closer together with none of the useless NPCs around.

I know there's already a thread suggesting for forges to be added into Morai but this is just an idea that sparked from a random memory. 

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
I lovelove this suggestion!
It would also make epicpw stand out more as a private server, also the possibility of custom npcs/land would be awesome!  :police:

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
I know people get all touchy and rather rattled up when it comes to suggestions being made based off of things that were on/inplemented on former private servers. Which is okay... I can see why.

Anyway, years ago on another server they had added their own (I guess you could call it) custom city where it had it's own port you could access by using a telestone and it had all of the major NPCs. I was wondering if it was possible to do/add it here?

It would be cool to have everything such as Forges, Fashion NPCs, Head Hunter NPC, ect. all closer together with none of the useless NPCs around.

I know there's already a thread suggesting for forges to be added into Morai but this is just an idea that sparked from a random memory.
you reminded about the Rotfa Town?  that Dragon town or idk the name , cus i forgot it , was right in the corner of the map and all kind of npc/forges was there right?
anyways i will +1

Offline C

• ☾⋆
you reminded about the Rotfa Town?  that Dragon town or idk the name , cus i forgot it , was right in the corner of the map and all kind of npc/forges was there right?
anyways i will +1

Yes. Exactly what I'm referring to. It was located below Tellus called Tartarus if I remember correctly.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
anyways i will +1

i remember on PWBD there was on very center bottom of the map, but that was 1.3.6 server so idk if it's possible on 1.5.1

+1 if it's possible.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
we do not all somehow be there when Eclipse patch.

Offline S-PAG-HET

• Post Farmer of the Year
  • Nah..
  • Characters: Nothing to see here
  • Faction: please disperse
+1 no reply just +1

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Not necessary but wouldn't hurt to have (even tho the started location already has all of this if I'm not wrong)

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Doesn't the patch with the new classes also come with a new map, though?
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
Doesn't the patch with the new classes also come with a new map, though?

Yeah, it does. It has a new starting area. Although I'm not sure whether Aga will implement it here because we already have a good starting area. Maybe he will customize that area and make something new out of it.
There will also be a new added piece of land on the main map on the top right corner, next to Misfortune. :)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
point of this thread was custom, not just new piece of land that soon every server will be getting

Offline C

• ☾⋆
point of this thread was custom, not just new piece of land that soon every server will be getting

This

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
blue dragon town/rofta town is the atm gm area with npcs.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
-1 cause that city will be laggy as fck with all the players there
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Yes. Exactly what I'm referring to. It was located below Tellus called Tartarus if I remember correctly.
yea  right there , i want it back *-*
i remember on PWBD there was on very center bottom of the map, but that was 1.3.6 server so idk if it's possible on 1.5.1

+1 if it's possible.
yeah that 1