Epic Perfect World

Warning and HO vs Artifex and Outcast - Mass pk video

Offline Cody

• Characters: Chespin
  • Faction: Hypocrites
lol props to harpist for making the kids mad xD.

www.hoguild.com
[12/26/2014 10:46:18 AM] Pedro: TW towers are affected by base structures

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Says the guy who posts skype ss and call ppl on whatsapp when there is pk. Stop coming to our thread cause the only thing u do is QQ. Keep this rhyme for yourself.

Thanks for comments

Probably you would get something like that as reply from him.. Not serious or butthurt ofc hehe

LMAO Remember when you lost 10 vs 10? You guys are mega amateurs, lose to GA and then call allies who bring 60-70 ppl more. You guys were 11 mins at TW LMAO mega easy, we had 40 ppl against your 80, what else to prove?  :normal-2: You guys never won any mass pk against Arti with holy alliance, even when you have 80 and we have 50 we can win, because we are way too good. Also remember when you sig 25 ppl on 6 of us and we won?- I'm sure you remember that pretty well  :normal-3: You guys do skype sig every time when see 1 Arti out of sz, because you can't kill us other way LOL
Also remember 7 years ago when we were in same guild? You was my leader and when i wanted to leave guild you begged me 2 hours to change my mind, but i didn't. And you talk about being serious? LOL
Remember when you applied to join in Artifex? I can post SS how you got denied and then QQed in my pms for 2 months.. After all you pmed me and asked for ally  :normal-9:
Your ally leader gonna RQ soon anyway, he is most serious, because he RQ after winning 1 TW against XP and then lost 1, i'm so sure he RQ before because i know he can't be busy in real life LOL
Wanna talk about being serious gamer? You're going so tryhard with recruiting.. camping media section to search new players to inv in guild.. ppl who can post videos on forum, ofc you add them in skype first to asslck them, yet you outnumber every pk with 2x more ppl, i have SS when you did that  :normal-2:
Also i don't think you can ever win us.. Come 10 vs 10, 5 vs 5 or anything, i'm sure you are too scared to lose.
Stop acting like you don't care about game, because you're the only one who cares, noone else is so serious like you LOL We never outnumbered you, when you gonna realize that? Oh you're too blind to see that LOL Stop posting long butthurt comments, because i don't care at all.
On topic, nice video, i like the music.  :normal-1:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Cody

Probably you would get something like that as reply from him.. Not serious or butthurt ofc hehe

LMAO Remember when you lost 10 vs 10? You guys are mega amateurs, lose to GA and then call allies who bring 60-70 ppl more. You guys were 11 mins at TW LMAO mega easy, we had 40 ppl against your 80, what else to prove?  :normal-2: You guys never won any mass pk against Arti with holy alliance, even when you have 80 and we have 50 we can win, because we are way too good. Also remember when you sig 25 ppl on 6 of us and we won?- I'm sure you remember that pretty well  :normal-3: You guys do skype sig every time when see 1 Arti out of sz, because you can't kill us other way LOL
Also remember 7 years ago when we were in same guild? You was my leader and when i wanted to leave guild you begged me 2 hours to change my mind, but i didn't. And you talk about being serious? LOL
Remember when you applied to join in Artifex? I can post SS how you got denied and then QQed in my pms for 2 months.. After all you pmed me and asked for ally  :normal-9:
Your ally leader gonna RQ soon anyway, he is most serious, because he RQ after winning 1 TW against XP and then lost 1, i'm so sure he RQ before because i know he can't be busy in real life LOL
Wanna talk about being serious gamer? You're going so tryhard with recruiting.. camping media section to search new players to inv in guild.. ppl who can post videos on forum, ofc you add them in skype first to asslck them, yet you outnumber every pk with 2x more ppl, i have SS when you did that  :normal-2:
Also i don't think you can ever win us.. Come 10 vs 10, 5 vs 5 or anything, i'm sure you are too scared to lose.
Stop acting like you don't care about game, because you're the only one who cares, noone else is so serious like you LOL We never outnumbered you, when you gonna realize that? Oh you're too blind to see that LOL Stop posting long butthurt comments, because i don't care at all.
LOOOOL DAMN SON!!

www.hoguild.com

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★

HOLY MOLY DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN  :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran

I dont even know what to say pedro  :normal-2:

Offline Kiro

• Characters: Kiro/xBrenda/Xiiomara

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
@ Kermo  :shocked:

On topic nice vid, always seems to miss pks cause of stoopid work -.-''
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
DAYUMMMM Finnaly someone honest says the truth , but aw wait , he is not serious gamer :/ he doesn't care about game :/ Kermo is the serious gamer :/ , Kermo is bad :/ , i just realized from what you wrote Kermo that Pedro did so much .. how he care for the game is just so cute :3 , w.e ... you said everything Kermo, too bad he won't care about it cause '' he is not serious gamer ''

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

It's going down~

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
nice video nice music easy pk^-^
Holy alliance vs Unholy alliance 1-0 ^-^
Best part at 5:40 ^-^

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

You must be really mad you keep getting smashed left and right aren't you LOL
I just hope you don't RQ again this time....oh wait.....

Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline TeGeS

• Old school player
  • Sage Wizzard
  • Characters: TeGeS
  • Faction: Team69/Warning
This "feelings express" made my afternoon xD Ty ℬʋttɦҿαɗ  ;D

Nice Vid harp
Dont teach me how to play my char, coz i already know that...

DeadPolii

awesome video awesome music,i liked that all.
u should call this thread like that:
arti and OC got r aped by warning!

it is so awesome i put it in my signature so everyone will see that ;p
warning #1 WHOHOHOHO  :smiley: :smiley:

Offline Cody

Kermo just has "Exams". We'll text him when we need him though!

www.hoguild.com

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
You must be really mad you keep getting smashed left and right aren't you LOL
I just hope you don't RQ again this time....oh wait.....
there's no comeback line after what he wrote....
u got ''destroyed, faced destruction''
and its nice to see some arti think i got turned down by pedro when XP core joined Arti  :police: