Offline Zhake

• Ferocity★ Director
  • Characters: time
  • Faction: Outcasts☆ 2018

Must first create bowl to sh1t on chest of harpist once more

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
1# TW with Warning, Outcasts( The best ) vs Poopest ( Warning )
  3 Minute

2# TW with Warning, Outcasts( The best ) vs Poopest ( Warning )
5 Minute

Can find 4 more of these even one with 2 minutes, do not act wat is not your rank harpist boy
lol Easied xd

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
1# TW with Warning, Outcasts( The best ) vs Poopest ( Warning )
  3 Minute

2# TW with Warning, Outcasts( The best ) vs Poopest ( Warning )
5 Minute

Can find 4 more of these even one with 2 minutes, do not act wat is not your rank harpist boy

so easy oh my god lol im in tears. I remember this ;D

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Lowbobs carried the pk  :P nice vid.

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
When Game becomes too serious

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆

yes... just listen to me so i wont have to go trough destroying...

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
 :rolleyes: but it only takes one guild to **** on the warning ho alliance. So why say oc is allied to us? Lmfao they do their own thing while we do our own. Stop being delusional man

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Must first create bowl to sh1t on chest of harpist once more
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
dude you are nothing, you were the one begging for alliance for about 3 months and i kept telling you no i wouldnt ever ally some guild with period of girl logo and all the poop thats in it, you even had alliances with other guilds and still wanted alliance with us, idk what your trying to prove with this SS since ive already said that i tryed to make you break ur alliance with ruthless since when you pked with ruthless vs OC was the only challenge... after you had break alliance with atisa that down wouldve gotten mad and he wouldnt ally you again, and then OC wouldnt have allied you at all l0l, you think your so good do you not ? i should have screenshotted all the times you begged me on MG to ally in the middle of PK vs Artifex you worthless rat, but i do not deem you worthy enough to even SS your sh1t random filth
LOOL.
Game over harp, you need assistance of Alamat to gain victory; today's PK also proved that.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
harp, I didn't know that you were such a serious gamer, tbh. Pretty disappointing  :sad: #staysalty #neverforget #teamjbreezy

Jbreezy' taught me the power of Holy Path in bodies of water.

OC doesn't have any allies, Sir. I don't know where you are getting your information from and what you're trying to accomplish by posting screenshots of conversations that happened decades ago.  :rolleyes:

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Game became serious the instant you created this thread out of malice.

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
LOOL.
Game over harp, you need assistance of Alamat to gain victory; today's PK also proved that.

Jbreezy' taught me the power of Holy Path in bodies of water.

OC doesn't have any allies, Sir. I don't know where you are getting your information from and what you're trying to accomplish by posting screenshots of conversations that happened decades ago.  :rolleyes:

I thought its your ally or ?

Kizumbau

So, the music had me feeling like I was in an Abercrombie and Fitch/Hollister store then it changed and then it had me imagining a giant frog like Frogger hopping around.

On another note, that PK was clearly at your advantage vs 1 squad of Arti and 1 squad of OC. Almost an embarrassment on your part to even post this because all it does is show that you're an upset try-hard.

He's not the first one to do what you mention here, so shut your hypocrism away.

Man, notice he cut out all the spots when warning got rekt? Pathetic video as always, I expect no less from a guild that gets annihilated on a daily basis without their butt buddies.  :-X

Yes, every guild posts when they got wiped, once again, take your hypocrism and your madness away.

Learn your place Outcasts, you got fked so much vs Artifex, disbanded and now playing their bitches role so you delete embarrasment, so ***ing funny this server OMGGGG  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Keep the mad comments coming I'm loling like a hood rat.  ^-^

Offline LailaMery

• we're all damaged in our own way,nobody is perfect
  • Characters: LailaMery
  • Faction: Mutants
i say we all eat something sweet, to stress out  ;)