Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Madness.

Its just pedro happy he won 50 vs 80 TW but let him live in his own world

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆

Dont stress my friend or i tell u to shut up one more time.
dude you are nothing, you were the one begging for alliance for about 3 months and i kept telling you no i wouldnt ever ally some guild with period of girl logo and all the poop thats in it, you even had alliances with other guilds and still wanted alliance with us, idk what your trying to prove with this SS since ive already said that i tryed to make you break ur alliance with ruthless since when you pked with ruthless vs OC was the only challenge... after you had break alliance with atisa that down wouldve gotten mad and he wouldnt ally you again, and then OC wouldnt have allied you at all l0l, you think your so good do you not ? i should have screenshotted all the times you begged me on MG to ally in the middle of PK vs Artifex you worthless rat, but i do not deem you worthy enough to even SS your sh1t random filth

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
dude you are nothing, you were the one begging for alliance for about 3 months and i kept telling you no i wouldnt ever ally some guild with period of girl logo and all the poop thats in it, you even had alliances with other guilds and still wanted alliance with us, idk what your trying to prove with this SS since ive already said that i tryed to make you break ur alliance with ruthless since when you pked with ruthless vs OC was the only challenge... after you had break alliance with atisa that down wouldve gotten mad and he wouldnt ally you again, and then OC wouldnt have allied you at all l0l, you think your so good do you not ? i should have screenshotted all the times you begged me on MG to ally in the middle of PK vs Artifex you worthless rat, but i do not deem you worthy enough to even SS your sh1t random filth
anBiggieEasi M3ng xD GF

Offline shucuz

• retired
  • Characters: random

why you making lies bro? i heard you been lickin harpist's ballz for alliance aha

Kizumbau

Its just pedro happy he won 50 vs 80 TW but let him live in his own world

IKR LOOOOL

He got shitted on so much back then when he didn't recruit half server that now he needs to brag about a single victory for a year...

Offline Zhake

• Ferocity★ Director
  • Characters: time
  • Faction: Outcasts☆ 2018
☐ Not REKT ☑ REKT

Kizumbau

GUYS SOON REV GETS ***LICKED THE WAY TO BE DIRECTOR OF MERGETIFEX, STAY TUNED

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran

I dont want to be rude again rev but as i told u once on previous ss, shut up!!

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
1# TW with Warning, Outcasts( The best ) vs Poopest ( Warning )
  3 Minute

2# TW with Warning, Outcasts( The best ) vs Poopest ( Warning )
5 Minute

Can find 4 more of these even one with 2 minutes, do not act wat is not your rank harpist boy
I sense madness LOL
 Sad ea had been humiliated by Rev in pk videos and trying so hard to fight back now. I don't know why you grew such a big face tbh, Warning's only worthy members are all ex GA.
Go back to your cage where you belong  :-\

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
So, the music had me feeling like I was in an Abercrombie and Fitch/Hollister store then it changed and then it had me imagining a giant frog like Frogger hopping around.

On another note, that PK was clearly at your advantage vs 1 squad of Arti and 1 squad of OC. Almost an embarrassment on your part to even post this because all it does is show that you're an upset try-hard.

Offline shucuz

• retired
  • Characters: random
1# TW with Warning, Outcasts( The best ) vs Poopest ( Warning )
  3 Minute

2# TW with Warning, Outcasts( The best ) vs Poopest ( Warning )
5 Minute

Can find 4 more of these even one with 2 minutes, do not act wat is not your rank harpist boy

good one bro even tho it was 50v80 but still good one

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Boring video of outnumbered PK once again, thats all you can upload and also - you trying to be funny with your worthless screenshots ? let the games begin random sh1tter, try to atleast stand 13 minutes against artifex in TW or maybe ask agatio for patch so alliance can also enter in TW to help your poop guild out, but even then - you wont win LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Man, notice he cut out all the spots when warning got rekt? Pathetic video as always, I expect no less from a guild that gets annihilated on a daily basis without their butt buddies.  :-X

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
harp, I didn't know that you were such a serious gamer, tbh. Pretty disappointing  :sad: #staysalty #neverforget #teamjbreezy