Epic Perfect World

"im on artis side for your own good"

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Since Outcast leader is supporting Artifex "for our own good" i would like to present Warning & HO vs new alliance between Artifex and Outcast. Please keep this thread clean

And here is video , couldnt decide to pick "best part" since there was many i could actualy consider as "best part" but well enjoy :)

Offline Btchpls

• Characters: Elimination
I like the ss c:
Bad ea

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Ty Rev for helping us in TW beating Warning in 11minutes  :normal-2: :normal-3:

On topic nice video...
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Amateur detectives: chasing the conspirancy.

^ this is the correct title
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
Boring video of outnumbered PK once again, thats all you can upload and also - you trying to be funny with your worthless screenshots ? let the games begin random sh1tter, try to atleast stand 13 minutes against artifex in TW or maybe ask agatio for patch so alliance can also enter in TW to help your poop guild out, but even then - you wont win LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline shucuz

• retired
  • Characters: random
best pk video. Warning beating Artifex and OC at the same time lool i think enemy need to make an alliance to stand a chance against Warning..

Offline shucuz

• retired
Boring video of outnumbered PK once again, thats all you can upload and also - you trying to be funny with your worthless screenshots ? let the games begin random sh1tter, try to atleast stand 13 minutes against artifex in TW or maybe ask agatio for patch so alliance can also enter in TW to help your poop guild out, but even then - you wont win LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

bro we don't even need HO to kick yo fail asses :D

Offline soshady

Warning is the bestest  >:D

Offline shucuz

• retired
Warning is much better than XP

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
bro we don't even need HO to kick yo fail asses :D
lol, there was not 1 PK without hangover and warning vs OC alone still have struggle, this is why you lose PK against artifex with 20 more your alliance is full of worthless scum recruited by the blink of an eye for desperate you wont ever win anything on your own

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
anEasi m3ng xD!

Kizumbau

you're one salty and delusional little guy, both of you are, rev and you lol

as clean as it can get <3

you're always salty Emil, shut your mouth.

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
anEasi m3ng xD!
to fkin easy dude what these kid tryna do i am best everrrrrrrrrrrrr

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
lol, there was not 1 PK without hangover and warning vs OC alone still have struggle, this is why you lose PK against artifex with 20 more your alliance is full of worthless scum recruited by the blink of an eye for desperate you wont ever win anything on your own

Dont stress my friend or i tell u to shut up one more time.

Offline shucuz

• retired

watch the end of the video - Warning rolling artifex+oc with less numbers