Epic Perfect World

Mentalista lessons: Black Voodoo 1v1 against Physical Classes.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I'm not the best, and there is no way an under-average assassin can beat a psy in the first place.
However, I am sorry to say but that "PWI Level tactic" you speak of actually gives the psy a better chance against an average/above average assassin. Like I said, your guide on the assassin part is for just.. sins who have no knowledge of this game

How u explain the psychic playoffs winner losing to doriian? And i winning doriian 10-2.

Theres the way to a under-average sin win a psy, since all under-average sins know the combos i mentioned above, and this combo is 100% sure victory.AS I VE SAW WITH MY OWN EYES factor psys die miserably to those combos.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
How u explain the psychic playoffs winner losing to doriian? And i winning doriian 10-2.
Oh.. there's a lot of explanations, I lose too  :rolleyes:

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
Theres the way to a under-average sin win a psy, since all under-average sins know the combos i mentioned above, and this combo is 100% sure victory.AS I VE SAW WITH MY OWN EYES factor psys die miserably to those combos.
Oh, those combos aren't 100% victory.. a few of them are actually just a death trap for any assassin  :rolleyes:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Oh, those combos aren't 100% victory.. a few of them are actually just a death trap for any assassin  :rolleyes:

They are 90% sure victory, the only way a psy that run out of defenses on genie and its stunned in Black Voodoo is if they are wearing purify wep, what i doubt since those kind of psys move to Black in full atk gear, and we have the purify that barely proc against CoTD.

Last Edit: Mar 22, 2015, 12:38 pm by Mentalista

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
They are 90% sure victory, the only way a psy that run out of defenses on genie and its stunned in Black Voodoo is if they are wearing purify wep, what i doubt since those kind of psys move to Black in full atk gear, and we have that purify the barely proc against CoTD.

...If the sin try to use the combo Amplify+Earthen Rift(Thats skill where the sin punch the floor), Psychic will and nuke, or Soul of Retaliation+Windshield+Bubble of Life and nuke.

...If the sin use Elimination and your charm tick, Soul of Retaliation, Windshield and nuke.

...When the sin tidal over, use SandFlood and nuke him, SandFlood will kill him if u keep attacking, or at least gonna tick his Deaden Nerves.

Those combos, or whatever they are supposed to be has got to be some of the silliest things I've read tonight.
 ??? Definitely not a 90% guaranteed victory

...If the sin use any Amplify skill on you, use Psychic Will, then nuke him.

...If the sin stun you, Badge of Courage+Psychic Will, then nuke him.

...If the sin sleep you, use Windshield, if he stun after, Badge+Psychic Will and nuke him.

This dexterity genie strategy of yours is also something you would want to check up on, It's just another death trap..

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
...If the sin try to use the combo Amplify+Earthen Rift(Thats skill where the sin punch the floor), Psychic will and nuke, or Soul of Retaliation+Windshield+Bubble of Life and nuke.

...If the sin use Elimination and your charm tick, Soul of Retaliation, Windshield and nuke.

...When the sin tidal over, use SandFlood and nuke him, SandFlood will kill him if u keep attacking, or at least gonna tick his Deaden Nerves.

Those combos, or whatever they are supposed to be has got to be some of the silliest things I've read tonight.
 ??? Definitely not a 90% guaranteed victory

...If the sin use any Amplify skill on you, use Psychic Will, then nuke him.

...If the sin stun you, Badge of Courage+Psychic Will, then nuke him.

...If the sin sleep you, use Windshield, if he stun after, Badge+Psychic Will and nuke him.

This dexterity genie strategy of yours is also something you would want to check up on, It's just another death trap..

Ow my God bro dont ignore me.

LOOK

U said that theres no way to a underaverage sin win a psy.

How then the PSYCHIC PLAYOFFS WINNER failed against Doriian?

U said that with White Voodoo+Soul of Stunning strategy a psy got more chance to win a factor sin like you.

So if the PSYCHIC PLAY OFFS WINNER failed against Doriian that is not even near you in skill, how the hell can that same psy win u with the same strategy if u are way better than Doriian, isnt u underrating yourself?

With all my strategys that u Quoted above i won most of the sins, only those who dont have def gears i didnt yet, because the lack of my crit, and my psychics friends that camp netherspring camp winnered the SAME ASSASSIN who beat the psychic playoffs winner.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
Oh.. there's a lot of explanations, I lose too  :rolleyes:
Relax m8, I can elaborate if you want.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Relax m8

So Doriian is better than u?  ???

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
So Doriian is better than u?  ???
I haven't even heard or seen that name before  ???

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
I haven't even heard or seen that name before  ???

That Doriian sin winnered your friend playoffs winner with that strategy(make the psy run out of defenses on genie).

Comment about this please  :'(

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
That Doriian sin winnered your friend playoffs winner with that strategy.

Comment about this please  :'(
Easy.
If it is who I think it is, then he was probably taking the piss/trying something new/bored  :rolleyes:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Easy.
If it is who I think it is, then he was probably taking the piss/trying something new/bored  :rolleyes:

Ok then :smiley: , never again come to disrespect my ways if u cant sound logic Flash.
Last Edit: Mar 22, 2015, 01:08 pm by Mentalista

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
Ok then :smiley: , never again come to disrespect my ways if u cant sound logic Flash.
How many times do you want to edit your post?  :rolleyes:
scroll up, my posts had 100% logic not my fault you miss points

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
How many times do you want to edit your post?  :rolleyes:
scroll up, my posts had 100% logic not my fault you miss points

All your logic failed here.
Easy.

Theres only two logic ways u can choose here, or Doriian is better than u or my strategy is better than the strategy of that psychic play offs winner.

I bet Doriian is not better than u, i dont know what u gonna choose.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
All your logic failed here.
Theres only two logic ways u can choose here, or Doriian is better than u or my strategy is better than the strategy of that psychic play offs winner.
You seem to think I am afraid of admitting people are better than me or something, however in this case, I highly doubt he is. Like I said in my previous post, if the psy is who I think it is, he was probably taking the piss/bored/trying something new.