Epic Perfect World

Mentalista lessons: Black Voodoo 1v1 against Physical Classes.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I can use your level of gear if you want  :sad:

Why u became this lv of geek rage after join the geek alliance? I miss u in Xpendable  :-[

You know my mode is the only able to defeat u, since u are the father of the COTD and any psy who rely in white+soul of stun will down to you, because your strategie will catch they in the moment they leave def camp and u gonna make they spend faith or AD and Expel, and make all their defenses over and then win. :smiley:
Last Edit: Mar 22, 2015, 11:21 am by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
I am sorry but your assassin counter guide doesn't help at all  :sad:
Me stating that your guide for 1v1ing assassins does not work

U are geared against my gear flash, since we fight for 6 minutes and u got the strongest def gear ever, i would need a critical gear to counter u since no psy can kill hitting 7k when u go def.
You stating that it is because of gear

I can use your level of gear if you want  :sad:
My proposal
I am confused, where is the geek rage?  :sad:

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
Why u became this lv of geek rage after join the geek alliance? I miss u in Xpendable  :-[

You know my mode is the only able to defeat u, since u are the father of the COTD and any psy who rely in white+soul of stun will down to you, because your strategie will catch they in the moment they leave def camp and u gonna make they spend faith or AD and Expel, and make all their defenses over and then win. :smiley:
You forgot a few of the key ways a CotD assassin kills a psy, maybe you should ask for some help with your guide from an assassins point of view instead of getting upset?  :police:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Me stating that your guide for 1v1ing assassins does not work
You stating that it is because of gear
My proposal
I am confused, where is the geek rage?  :sad:

Ive fought kinda 200 assassins with this way and i won, i only stop in sins like you who got def gear, supposing u dont lose to psy since u know all strategies and stuffs, the only able to kill you is the critical one. Since im no critical psy actually cuz low EC, i wont win, but im teaching the leigos psys how to go into the respectfull way to kill those same 200 sins.aka Black Voodoo camp.

You forgot a few of the key ways a CotD assassin kills a psy, maybe you should ask for some help with your guide from an assassins point of view instead of getting upset?  :police:

Ik all CoTD assassins combo, i can resist against all sins for a long long time, but what gonna say if i win or i lose is the assassin def, since i dont crit, i just win with normal hits, u reduce my dmg to 7k and i cant kill u. But u actually cant use some combo to finish a fight fast, as u could do with a psy using expel genie, since u can just force they to waste genie, because u are the best right?.
Again, this guide is for leigos psys who want to play more safe and win some 200 sins ive fought.
Last Edit: Mar 22, 2015, 11:31 am by Mentalista

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
:'(
even with dex genie u can't beat dph/aps sins   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dare talk back to father Mentalista want rek son?

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
Ive fought kinda 200 assassins with this way and i won, i only stop in sins like you who got def gear, supposing u dont lose to psy since u know all strategies and stuffs, the only able to kill you is the critical one. Since im no critical psy actually cuz low EC, i wont win, but im teaching the leigos psys how to go into the respectfull way to kill those same 200 sins.aka Black Voodoo camp.
200 bad assassins.
The def gear is useful in some situations, but as an assassin on this server it is needed. (By def gear I am assuming you are talking about def dagger alone)
However, when it comes to the strict usage of genie and skills, pills etc only.. a good CotD assassin will win anyways and from what I saw when 1v1ing you.. I noticed that you don't actually camp black vodoo, but the other way around lol

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
Ik all CoTD assassins combo, i can resist against all sins for a long long time,
Again, this guide is for leigos psys who want to play more safe and win some 200 sins ive fought.
You forgot 80% of the ways/combos I used to kill you though..
So.. I guess this guide is for a way to kill assassins with no knowledge of this game?  ???

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
You forgot 80% of the ways/combos I used to kill you though..
So.. I guess this guide is for a way to kill assassins with no knowledge of this game?  ???

The problem is, u are better, but most non famous sins, can kill most of the famous psys, because that way of play WhiteVooodoo+SoS was dismystified, so any leigo sin can win a psy with this mode, they have fortify,they make use of teleport stun when the psy go black, they use immune CC native skills, if u wanna see, come one day camp Netherspring camp and bring some psys to fight my random sins. U gonna see what happens.

And they all know the most used combo, make the psy waste expel, be catch in Soul of Stunning, let the psy move to Black, faith+teleport stun, eliminaton= good fight, tell me that u cant do this Flash?

200 bad assassins.
The def gear is useful in some situations, but as an assassin on this server it is needed. (By def gear I am assuming you are talking about def dagger alone)
However, when it comes to the strict usage of genie and skills, pills etc only.. a good CotD assassin will win anyways and from what I saw when 1v1ing you.. I noticed that you don't actually camp black vodoo, but the other way around lol

Those 200 bad assassins can kill psys who camp this PWI strategie of White Voodoo+Soul of Stunning, as I HAVE SAW your friend playoffs winner that i wont say the name lose to a non famous sin in netherspring camp.

I camp Black Voodoo, i just went white in the start after see your combo of Subsea+Earthen Rift, this was a long time ago, now i actually can avoid this combo.

The problem is you underrate sins that u dont know.
Last Edit: Mar 22, 2015, 11:51 am by Mentalista

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
-grabs popcorn-

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
The problem is, u are better, but most non famous sins, can kill most of the famous psys, because that way of play WhiteVooodoo+SoS was dismystified, so any leigo sin can win a psy with this mode, if u wanna see, come one day camp Netherspring camp and bring some psys to fight my random sins. U gonna see what happens.
Alright, Alrighttttt, no playstyle is ever a 100% guaranteed win. I myself even admit that my playstyle on assassin has its flaws.
However, I am trying to convince you that your CotD assassin counter guide is poor due to the fact that the combos and ways you have mentioned of dying to CotD assassins are very very wrong and it is something only under average assassins would do.
Even if your strategy helps by a mere 20%, the truth is that psys still have no chance against an average CotD assassin who knows what he is doing, however your guide doesn't help at all.. it's just a recipe of disaster leaving you resourceless half the fight (Forcing white voodoo camp for hours)  :sad:

And they all know the most used combo, make the psy waste expel, be catch in Soul of Stunning, let the psy move to Black, faith+teleport stun, eliminaton= good fight, tell me that u cant do this Flash?

That's the most stupidest thing ever to do, ever, leaving the assassin vulnerable if elimination fails

Those 200 bad assassins can kill psys who camp this PWI strategie of White Voodoo+Soul of Stunning, as I HAVE SAW your friend playoffs winner that i wont say the name lose to a non famous sin in netherspring camp.

I camp Black Voodoo, i just went white in the start after see your combo of Subsea+Earthen Rift, this was a long time ago, now i actually can avoid this combo.

The problem is you underrate sins that u dont know.
Again, as I said above every strategy has its flaws
I actually only use subsea rift combo in a 1v1 if I am toying with someone as there is a whole lot more better follow ups than rift, I don't underrate anyone although your guide is for CotD assassins who are new to this game with 0 knowledge.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Alright, Alrighttttt, no playstyle is ever a 100% guaranteed win. I myself even admit that my playstyle on assassin has its flaws.
However, I am trying to convince you that your CotD assassin counter guide is poor due to the fact that the combos and ways you have mentioned of dying to CotD assassins are very very wrong and it is something only under average assassins would do.
Even if your strategy helps by a mere 20%, the truth is that psys still have no chance against an average CotD assassin who knows what he is doing, however your guide doesn't help at all.. it's just a recipe of disaster leaving you resourceless half the fight (Forcing white voodoo camp for hours)  :sad:

That's the most stupidest thing ever to do, ever, leaving the assassin vulnerable if elimination fails
Again, as I said above every strategy has its flaws
I actually only use subsea rift combo in a 1v1 if I am toying with someone as there is a whole lot more better follow ups than rift, I don't underrate anyone although your guide is for CotD assassins who are new to this game with 0 knowledge.

U are ignoring the part that YOUR FRIEND PLAY OFFS WINNER lose to a less than average random sin, and i can consider your friend as factor, but as im saying i just wanna show the psys how to play safe in Black Voodoo against most of the sins they will met, BECAUSE TODAY, any under average sin with zerk daggers can win a FACTOR PSY who rely in Pwi modes to win a fight.

The combo that u said is stupid isnt, if elimination fail, the sin Deepstyng, and seal or stun = Victory, but all those factors psys that u can mention gonna down in the Elimination moment.

My strategie sure helps for 80% of the psys.

Again u are underrating any sin out of your cyrcle, but all those randoms 0 skills sins, can kill your psychic`s cyrcle of friends. And they dont have half of your skill with CoTD sin, i mean are u understanding what im saying?

Any Zerk dagger sin can kill any from your psychic friends who try to camp PWI mode on they,with the simple strategie that i mentioned above.
Make they waste genie,be catch in stun, faith+stun = Elimination, if dont work, deep styng, finish  fight.

or

Teleport stun, elimination, psy use Expel, water dmg, timing, sleep+stun, kill.
Last Edit: Mar 22, 2015, 12:19 pm by Mentalista

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
U are ignoring the part that YOUR FRIEND PLAY OFFS WINNER lose to a less than average random sin, and i can consider your friend as factor, but as im saying i just wanna show the psys how to play safe in Black Voodoo against most of the sins they will met, BECAUSE TODAY, any under average sin with zerk daggers can win a FACTOR PSY who rely in Pwi modes to win a fight.

The combo that u said is stupid isnt, if elimination fail, the sin Deepstyng, and seal or stun = Victory, but all those factors psys that u can mention gonna down in the Elimination moment.

My strategie sure helps for 80% of the psys.
I can make it work without 1.5 skills
and yes, I ignored that part because of my above statement "Not every playstyle is a 100% guaranteed win"
I also don't have any friends who play a psy other than Blitzkrieg which plays his psy once in a blue moon lol.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
I can make it work without 1.5 skills
and yes, I ignored that part because of my above statement "Not every playstyle is a 100% guaranteed win"
I also don't have any friends who play a psy other than Blitzkrieg which plays his psy once in a blue moon lol.

Im just saying, i know u are the best, but even "factored psys" down to underaverage sins with that strategie i mentioned above, u actually know what psy im talking about. So if they fail with underaverage sins, imagine with u the father of CoTD who dont need those easy combos that actually most of the sins know.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran

Again u are underrating any sin out of your cyrcle, but all those randoms 0 skills sins, can kill your psychic`s cyrcle of friends. And they dont have half of your skill with CoTD sin, i mean are u understanding what im saying?

Any Zerk dagger sin can kill any from your psychic friends who try to camp PWI mode on they,with the simple strategie that i mentioned above.
Make they waste genie,be catch in stun, faith+stun = Elimination, if dont work, deep styng, finish  fight.

or

Teleport stun, elimination, psy use Expel, water dmg, timing, sleep+stun, kill.
You just took the argument to a whole new topic  ???

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
Im just saying, i know u are the best, but even "factored psys" down to underaverage sins with that strategie i mentioned above, u actually know what psy im talking about. So if they fail with underaverage sins, imagine with u the father of CoTD who dont need those easy combos that actually most of the sins know.
I'm not the best, and there is no way an under-average assassin can beat a psy in the first place.
However, I am sorry to say but that "PWI Level tactic" you speak of actually gives the psy a better chance against an average/above average assassin. Like I said, your guide on the assassin part is for just.. sins who have no knowledge of this game