Epic Perfect World

Mentalista lessons: Black Voodoo 1v1 against Physical Classes.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hello, iam Mentalista, since my city has no events that fit my hobbies today, ima go write, that is one of my hobbies and im receiving many PMs about link genie, teach psy, even more than before, i think its because of my new videos , i teach u how to play pure black voodoo psy in 1v1s.

Requirements:

ºDexterity based Genie.
ºDef Lv Wep.
ºSage Psychic.

Ok i will tell u how to build the genie we need and then we start with the macro stuffs, u dont need to have my gear, but i recommend Vit tome, since with or without Magic tome u gonna hit the same ****, and the Vit Tome asborb good damage and makes kite faster than your enemy.

Pick your genie, maximize his level and put the points like this:

Dex: 120
Magic: 75
Vit: All the unused points.
Str: Minimum

Ok, assuming u already did this genie is time to get the skills to him, go to the Genie Manage NPC and get the following skills:

Badge of Courage Lv10 (Remove any stun)

Windshield Level Lv1 Only (10 seconds absorbing 21% damage)

Fortify Lv1 Only (Evade any stun, sleep, etc for 7 seconds)

Extreme Poison Lv10 (Amplify the damage in your enemy in 20% for 18 seconds)

You still got 4 slots for skills in your genie, u choose whatever u want to put now, we already got the main skills.

--

Ok now i want you to go to your shortcut bar and add Windshield into a key where u can press faster, and i want you to put Badge of Courage, Fortify and Extreme Poison in places where u can reach fast, mainly Badge of Courage.
After u do this i want u to remove White Voodoo and Soul of Stunning from your shortcut bar temporally, since most psys, rely in White Voodoo and a Soul of Stunning proc to win 1v1s.
I will teach u how to win, without this, u dont need a 15 seconds stun to win a enemy, or camp White to survive, U ARE A FKING PSY!!

I want u to put your ATK LV and DEF LV Weapon on your shortcut bar, for fast change between they, this is important.

--

Ok the fun start here, remember, this is the kind of stuff, that u learn doing,not seeing.
I will pass u all times and situations to use the genie skills integrated with Psychic wills and Weapons, class by class, theres a base of defenses that i want to show you, we have Psychic Will and now we have Bubble of Life+Windshield that works like a Psychic will too, with timing you will walk under protections all the time, Psychic Will + 10 seconds, Bubble of Life + 15 seconds heal, 25 seconds of protections, then u got 5 seconds left till your Psychic Will cooldown over and its where u can kite, Retaliation etc.

Modus Operandis

Assassin:

Say go, Empowered Vigor, and use bubble of life+Windshield, let the sin use Knife Throw and change to ATK Level Weapon, your charm will not be ticked, then use Soul of Retaliation(To try absorb Elimination or Earthen Rift or Subsea strike) and cast Sandball Clash, keep nuking while kite, i cant say about all scenarios possible, but its really simple when u learn the timing stuff, i will tell u all defensives moves against they, always keep your Windshield on doesnt matter the situation, only let it off when u are with Psychic Will on:

...If the sin seal you, change to Def Lv Wep+Windshield and kite.

...If the sin use any Amplify skill on you, use Psychic Will, then nuke him.

...If the sin stun you, Badge of Courage+Psychic Will, then nuke him.

...If the sin sleep you, use Windshield, if he stun after, Badge+Psychic Will and nuke him.

...If the sin spark, White Voodoo+Def Lv Weapon.

...If the sin tick your charm, Soul of Retaliation+Def Lv Wep+Windshield+Bubble of Life till your charm cooldown reset, then move back to ATK LV Weapon and nuke him.

...If the sin try to use the combo Amplify+Earthen Rift(Thats skill where the sin punch the floor), Psychic will and nuke, or Soul of Retaliation+Windshield+Bubble of Life and nuke.

...If the sin use Elimination and your charm tick, Soul of Retaliation, Windshield and nuke.

...When the sin tidal over, use SandFlood and nuke him, SandFlood will kill him if u keep attacking, or at least gonna tick his Deaden Nerves.

...When the sin tidal over, make use of Earth Vector, Sandball Clash and Soulburn as possible.

...You can try the luck using Earth Vector even when the sin got tidal on.

Well as u can see, in this mode u use Bubble of Life+Windshield to prevent your charm tick and absorb any damage, and Soul of Retaliation to absorb dmg and heal u, u do it all in Black Voodoo.

Barbarians:

The game barbarians is about crowd control combos, like Glacial Shards+Nuke+Earth Vector+Nuke+Crystal Light+Glacial Shards...Start with Diminished Vigor, and Crowd Control Combos.Defensive Moves:

...If the barb spark, go white and wait spark over, return to Black Vooddo.

...If the barb reach you, use Bubble of Life+Windshield, kite, and restart crowd control.

...When the your tick the barbarian health, use SandFlood keep nuking him.

...If the barb is near and you feel that he gonna use Mighty Swing, use Soul of Retaliation.

Well, fight against barbs is about keep him far from you all time, u gonna use alot Earth Vector, Glacial Shards and Crystal Light.The rest is about nuking him, dont forget to use Sandflood and Extreme Poison aswell.

Seekers

Ok the fight against seekers, sounds easy, but isnt that all, u need to pay attention in your debuffs, start with Diminished Vigor and a Bubble of Life to prevent hierobug, from any hit higher than 20k, keep your Windshield active as possible.Defensive moves:

...If the seeker use the Transfer debuff skill and plant you the metal debuff, Psychic Will+Extreme Poison+SandFlood and nuke him.

...SandFlood cant be transfered back to you, so the others debuffs u got u can use only exactly after they use the transfer debuff skill on you, theyr skill have low cool down.

...If the seeker summon theyr metal pet, soulburn theyr pet then nuke the seeker.

...If the seeker teleport stun you and start aps, badge+psychic will.

...If the seeker plant you 3 kinds of debuffs, use Soul of Retaliation to prevent 1 shot or purify yourself as fast as possible.

Blademaster

The fight against Blademaster depends of timing and pacience, start with Earth Vector to stun the BM, THEN after u throw Diminished Vigor, if u just start the fight with Diminished Vigor the BM can avoid the debuff with a simple leap.You have 2 skills to avoid their spamable stuns.
Badge of Courage and Fortify.
You can try some traps to catch the BM on the Soul of Stunning like, let him stun u, after 2 secs remove the stun with badge and Soul of Stunning. You must have a purify weapon and u gonna use it 70% of the time, when u kite, purify weapon, when u see that theres no way to avoid the stun go purify wep before the BM reach you.You can crowd control a BM pretty well if u adjust your time and position. Defensives moves:

...If the BM stun you, assuming that u are with purify wep on, wait, if your charm hit fast, Badge+Psychic will and Earth Vector the BM and start the nuke+Crowd Control(The spam of SandFlood is necessary).

...After the BM roar stun over, he PROBABLY gonna try to use Dragon Rising to complete the stun lock, you can try to Fortify and then stun the BM, or doing FASTER, use Soul of Retaliation to reflect the stun back to him.

....After you stop a BM with Earth Vector or Glacial Shards, move to your right or left, THIS IS IMPORTANT, cause if the BM leap and you stay in his front, he will cut your combo.

...Complement a Glacial Shards with a SandBall Clash, so the seal if work prevent you from be stunned and allow your cooldowns to reset and restart your locks.

...If you run out of Energy on genie and u are about to be stunned, move to purify weapon and spam a Bubble of Life, this gonna keep you alive more time, since you use Bubble to "absorb" some damage.

Well the fight against BMs can be kinda long or short, depends of who can lock more.

DuskBlades

Last Edit: Apr 05, 2015, 12:46 pm by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
 ???  I am learning. #enlightenedbyMentorlista
420/10 good thread.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
[Reserved for Barbarian Section]

Now I learn how to counter a Psy with reverse engineering of this guide  :police:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
[Reserved for Barbarian Section]

Now I learn how to counter a Psy with reverse engineering of this guide  :police:

Fk lol engineer reverse is illegal here.

Barbs 1v1 added.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
 :'(
even with dex genie u can't beat dph/aps sins   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline nuggerkj

• Characters: nuggerkj
  • Faction: DarkArms
what about bm?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
u ask them to go phy marrow...
REKT looooooooooooooooooooooooool

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
man...i try to dont insult you ....pls delete this topic...

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
alex relax bro
just ask him 1v1 dph
put chill of deep
use ur gof+int dagg+aps gear
and just click F1 : )
 :police:
Last Edit: Mar 22, 2015, 10:34 am by zNightFury

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
alex relax bro
just ask him 1v1 dph
put chill of deep
use ur goft+int dagg+aps gear
and just click F1 : )
 :police:
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
I am sorry but your assassin counter guide doesn't help at all  :sad:

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
u ask them to go phy marrow...

LOL good one

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
:'(
even with dex genie u can't beat dph/aps sins   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Uow a huge wave of geeks, u spam victory after fire pill save u in 1-0? And then come to my topic spam nerdness?Uow  :police:

I won you.  :smiley:

I am sorry but your assassin counter guide doesn't help at all  :sad:

U are geared against my gear flash, since we fight for 6 minutes and u got the strongest def gear ever, i would need a critical gear to counter u since no psy can kill hitting 7k when u go def.

Btw if you are a psychic and u seeing this guide go on and do all im saying and test by yourself, call some 1v1s on WC on whatever place, and ignore geeks. Your times camping White Vooodoo AND swapping 5 ekips for def its over.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable

U are geared against my gear flash, since we fight for 6 minutes and u got the strongest def gear ever, i would need a critical gear to counter u since no psy can kill hitting 7k when u go def.

I can use your level of gear if you want  :sad: