Epic Perfect World

Unable to complete Liu Soo's Plea

Before someone ask if I know how to do the quest, I have to say I have been doing it for a while now. I was pretty much forced to do it when I was playing in PWI.

Back in time, when I was a bit more active, I found this bug which didn't allow me to complete liu soo's plea for some reason. I was able to "fix" it relogging, so I didn't pay attention to it.

Today, after some weeks away, I tried to do this quest again, but the mobs don't drop the maternity nectar thing. I when offline a few times trying to find a workaround, but nothing is working.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Guide taken from here:
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=14427.0

Might help you but I am not sure. You can try it at least.

Guide:

I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
Guide taken from here:
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=14427.0

Might help you but I am not sure. You can try it at least.

Guide:

It is exactly like in PWI, but mobs are not turning into river spirit's projection when I kill them while shielded. :sad:

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Ok so ET and I figured out the problem. You need to kill the mobs with the blue orbs around their feet then a little weird looking blue things pops up and it disappears REALLY FAST, in like 3-4 seconds so you gotta hurry and kill it. Killing that little blue thing gives you the count for the quest. See SS below:

EvilTouch Edit: Due to our GM gears we weren't able to make this blue monster to spawn unless took off gear and only poked the Disciple monster, so the damage cannot outpass their HP by so much. Use like basic attacks or the lowest skill attack you have, even without weapon if needed.

Last Edit: Mar 23, 2015, 10:04 am by Tonika
Nice, removed my weapon and mobs now always drop the blue thing.

It is a weird bug coming from pw-cn for sure.

Thanks a lot for the help.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
You're very welcome. Glad it's working for you too after taking off weapon. :)