Epic Perfect World

Do something about nw

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I suggest you make 1 pass and once you enter the nation your in you get a pass with your nation on it for example a flame pass which lasts 2 hours if you dc you can re enter the nation you originally got
Best idea ever.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
I suggest you make 1 pass and once you enter the nation your in you get a pass with your nation on it for example a flame pass which lasts 2 hours if you dc you can re enter the nation you originally got

Having 1 or 2 passes wont make anything different , ppl know Light/Dark nations are "waste of time" . Alot of ppl like myself would simply log alts and try again and you cant do anything about that .

Only thing that could fix it would be the 2 nations which i highly doubt will work , would be cool tho .

Offline ☽Glazy☾

• ❤Swerve bois❤
  • ☯Ghetto Pastel Goth☯
  • Characters: Glazy
  • Faction: K says Artifex.
Since people keep saying 2 nations wont help because people will still try to get into Frost, why not make it Light and Dark and completely remove Frost from the Equation?

Offline Death

• Old Player
Since people keep saying 2 nations wont help because people will still try to get into Frost, why not make it Light and Dark and completely remove Frost from the Equation?
Then the people who didn't notice the change wouldn't do nw at all  :police:

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
the iq of the replies droped so low that is pains me to read anymore :'(
Someone close this plz :sad:

Offline Remmy

• Characters: Embry | Amora | Remmy
  • Faction: Apollumi
Isn't there a way to implement a balancing system? Where even if you get Light and try leaving for Frost you get placed back into Light or into the lowest numbered nation? I still don't understand why everyone only gives Frost a chance in this game. If I get Light or Dark I immediately see people rage in Nation Chat. From what I remember it used to be Dark that was the winning nation awhile ago. Or at least it switched up...this is the main reason I don't do NW anymore. People quit if they don't get Frost.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

This would probably be the better solution if it were possible to implement it as such. It ensures that you get into the same nation as your squad regardless of dc issues.    I don't think it is though :/

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)