Epic Perfect World

Do something about nw

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
2 nations would be amazing, holy f-- macaroni.
pray to aga and make him some how do it.

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
2 nations would be amazing, holy f-- macaroni.

Tbh, I like this idea as well.  :-[

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
pray to aga and make him some how do it.

Ice....

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Even making 2 nations wont help. People will still try get into frost. 1 single pass is more then enough. Even if flame nation seems "bad", it can still win. I been in flame once and in the last 30 min, got first place by few points ahead frost. So it all deoends on which people are in it. A single pass can solve problem.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Wines

• Custom title?
  • Characters: Wines
  • Faction: Tempted
Removing passes is the best . It was already 1 pass and yeahsome may dc big whoop go solo o.o i solo a lot on EP and EA or whatever.. Less peoople would leave NW thar way cuz they'll NEED sts for that char and maybe itll be balanced.<---- only maybe

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Removing passes is the best . It was already 1 pass and yeahsome may dc big whoop go solo o.o i solo a lot on EP and EA or whatever.. Less peoople would leave NW thar way cuz they'll NEED sts for that char and maybe itll be balanced.<---- only maybe

I know that if I don't get in a squad before NW starts, I won't bother because going solo is very boring to me. There are others who feel this way too.  This is one of those events where it's 3473048034 more fun in a squad while in skype or vent giving directions and blowing off some vocal rage (ask my group about the string of swear words that would come out of mouth).

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Zaniah

• ♥#1 Downer Fox♥
  • ♥Downer Veno♥
  • Characters: Zaniah
  • Faction: Apollumi
Even making 2 nations wont help. People will still try get into frost. 1 single pass is more then enough. Even if flame nation seems "bad", it can still win. I been in flame once and in the last 30 min, got first place by few points ahead frost. So it all deoends on which people are in it. A single pass can solve problem.

+1 :3 I agree tbh But even if it was made 2 nations it would only have to be one pass, and tbh mainly flame and frost are the ones that get most people. Light aint that bad people just gotta get their fingers out of their ass and actually work then maybe light will win !

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
people have now got into their mind set if they don't  get Frost they always  lose so they leave light n dark use the second  try for frost or flame

leaving  light n dark with 120 - 130 people while  flame  and frost have between 160-180
in the end numbers win out
in the  end its really the players who ruining  nation wars ( any nation can win if you try n win it)  and second  pass needs to removed it added to people ditching other nations .

having two nations sounds like fun  but you gonna have the same issue

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
I know its not your fault ppl are retarted and dont even try unless the join frost but this is ridiculus :-\

What can I say... I'm OP. Can't help it if everyone wants to follow me  :police:

Seriously it is annoying. People need to understand that THEY can fix this just by staying their nation. That simple. Not much aga can do, and he does anything it's a lose-lose regardless. Take away second pass, people complain about dc. Don't take it away, people join another nation. It's up to us as a community to come together. However..... That will never happen... Lol
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
I don't really care whats done tbh , i lost interest in NW for these exact reasons and i haven't done it in 2months or so ..

kitty stew

I was also trying to make NW 2 nations only, but weird things were happening   :-X

Imho 2 squads that actually know what they are doing in the Light nation would be enough to make it first or second. It seems that now people purposely re-enter till they join Frost. Before when there only was 1 pass, Flame nation was always the "bad" one.
Flame would still win on occasion despite the stigma.

And back then there were far more problems with NW than just this at that time.

I'm back and forth on the issue. I think Edelweiss' post was an example of why one token might be a bad idea, but at this moment, I'm more than willing to make Edelweiss and friends, who are more than capable even with missing a few people, have a smaller or modified squad if it makes NW as a whole more competitive again.

So I'd say:

1) Go back to one token.

or

2) Make all nations have equal tokens for equal contribution.

or

3) Go down to 2 nations.

Another idea relating to the token (that could combine with going back down to 1 token or even go with the current setting) -- increase the cooldown before people can enter. This prevents alts from being able to quickly jump in, meaning their odds of making it in the most populated nation (in this case, often Frost) become far more a difficult task once they start logging other toons. At current, usually within 5 minutes or so of NW starting it becomes nearly impossible to make it into Frost because of the major population count gaps between Frost and the other three nations.

Question for Aga -- is it possible to change the token algorithm to bias toward severely underpopulated nations, like in the situation where Light is down 30-50 players?

Offline Death

• Old Player

2) Make all nations have equal tokens for equal contribution.

This, could it be possible to give out tokens based on the player's contribution only, not based on the number of territories owned by nation? You could encourage people to be productive and not just pk by increasing point rewards for things like grabbing a flag or capturing it....

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
If Agatio was able to make it so there's 2 nations, does that mean more supply tokens/higher reward?   ???

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Possibly but i dont think he will let any of us get higher sts than we already do(Some people get high amount of sts even in dark or light already) otherwise it would break the market balance. So i believe if he does that he will probably reduce the amount of sts given to each nation...

Kizumbau

Ya'll talking about the nations as if the players weren't the ones who made them. Nations don't carry stats or bonuses inherently, players make them, so leaving for Frost because "it is good" is so ***ing dumb it hurts me.