Epic Perfect World

My First PK Video

Offline DieSeI

• Characters: DieSel
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Nice vid D! good job TC! nub angelo goes afk during pk LOL XD

LOL inorite, I was going to try and put him in it with him afk dead and a lala bye song playing, but I didn't xD.

icyyuki

LOL inorite, I was going to try and put him in it with him afk dead and a lala bye song playing, but I didn't xD.

Wow XD that would've been so funny LOL poor Angelo

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Nice vid  ^-^ It's nice seeing TC getting out there once again

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
Wooo go D! Great vid bro :D

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
keep it up... fren,, was nice video!!

Offline Kayce

• Kiss my ass =D
  • Characters: KeiraBlade / NoFcksGiven
  • Faction: Artifex / ThaClick
Great first video D, enjoyed it a lot.  Cynix gave some great advice,, shorter intro would be nice and all that other stuff I dont understand.  Ignore jailbait, nothing wrong with style of Intro, just lasted long.  Once you get more comfortable, might wanna cut out the flying around bits near the end, cut straight to the squad sig, is the only advice I can think of.  Keep up the great job!

Offline ❤철벽녀❤

• Baby Little Marionette
  • 한 번쯤은 나를 생각하겠죠
  • Characters: ღMaetelღFaluluღ
Nice video   :P

Offline DieSeI

• Characters: DieSel
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Great first video D, enjoyed it a lot.  Cynix gave some great advice,, shorter intro would be nice and all that other stuff I dont understand.  Ignore jailbait, nothing wrong with style of Intro, just lasted long.  Once you get more comfortable, might wanna cut out the flying around bits near the end, cut straight to the squad sig, is the only advice I can think of.  Keep up the great job!

Yes I will consider all the advice given by Cynix. The only reason the intro went so long is because I tried to have the actual gameplay start at the same time as the lyrics, then near the end I didnt want to end the song to short. Hence the extra downtime xD. Im still working on the song cutting and placement, thanks for all the advice.

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Very nice first pk video. I was waiting on someone to use that song on a pk video xD
Good gameplay and awareness. I look foward to seeing more videos  :-*

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Very nice for a first video. I'd only suggest, like it was said, maybe a shorter intro. Everything else looked pretty good tbh.
Nice to see more PK Perspectives, from other guilds other then just Artifex/Warning/HO/OC.

Hope to see more videos soon  :normal-42:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
Wow! Goodjob there!  :police:
I liked everything and i can't wait to see more videos coming from you!