Epic Perfect World

My First PK Video

Offline DieSeI

• Characters: DieSel
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Just a bit of small pk, trying to learn how to make vids. Be gentle xD.

DeadPolii

i guess warning is not the only one that beats blackfire in pk fight :D

good job ;D

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
nice video , u did good for 1st video  :-X

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Looks nice especially considering it's your first video! Keep them coming  :police:.

Offline Three

• Nyx stole this <3
  • ☀ Suns stole this too.
  • Faction: Quack
Is a nice video, you did great :)

01.01.2016. ♥

Offline Dustin

• Old Player
Good video I guess but that intro killed me lol

Offline DieSeI

This guy...I can take criticism well, but constructive criticism is better. This is why I posted it. Can you be a little more specific on how it killed you?

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
This guy...I can take criticism well, but constructive criticism is better. This is why I posted it. Can you be a little more specific on how it killed you?
hes paper
ot nice video keep em coming nice to see thaclick making pk videos something new i guess \o/

Offline Dustin

• Old Player

ok use quote next time pls didnt even see u replied to me lol...but that style of intro is used on like every video ever made ever. what editing software are u using?

Offline DieSeI

ok use quote next time pls didnt even see u replied to me lol...but that style of intro is used on like every video ever made ever. what editing software are u using?

If its used in every video you should know the software. Like I said its my first one. Its only made with movie maker. Have not got any editing software yet. I was just trying to learn the basics first.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
If its used in every video you should know the software. Like I said its my first one. Its only made with movie maker. Have not got any editing software yet. I was just trying to learn the basics first.

Don't worry as much about the type of intro.  However, it should be shorter.  8-12 seconds usually gets the point across without people getting frustrated.

This is definitely good for a first video.  Only recommendations besides a shorter intro would be to find recording software that doesn't capture the border of your client window, and to work on cutting out non-combat parts of the footage.

I look forward to seeing more posts from you guys soon ^^
I'm basically 40

Offline Dustin

• Old Player

If you're fine with pirating programs IMO use dxtory or fraps but if you wanna buy it use action. Can give links if u need them anyways good vid look forward to seeing more.

Offline DieSeI

If you're fine with pirating programs IMO use dxtory or fraps but if you wanna buy it use action.

I have bought it, it was recorded with action. I thought we were talking about the editing software not the recording software.

icyyuki

Nice vid D! good job TC! nub angelo goes afk during pk LOL XD