Epic Perfect World

skin

Offline Noci

Is it possibel that we can create our own design for the launcher? Ceaus in my opinion this 1 is ugly as hell :P
And im not only talking about the start button. But the whole thing. I just want to change some skins of it and nothing else.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Sure, go for it.

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
rude much, but go for it.

Offline Noci

rude much, but go for it.

Im sorry for that. It wasnt mean to be rude :P But we all got a diffrent taste ;) but agito still did a nice job.

Allright thnx man.

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
Im sorry for that. It wasnt mean to be rude :P But we all got a diffrent taste ;) but agito still did a nice job.

Allright thnx man.

It isn't Agatio's Work. It is mine. Something nicer would have been:
-To Girly
-Not My taste

Anyway good luck with your design. Post a ss when ur done and see how it turns out.

Offline hakan

This launcher is great, i like it 100%
Keep up the great work :)

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
This one is better than PWI's Launcher :X

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
I think this one's really nice looking, and I think you did a good job Skylight :3
but yeah, how about some constructive criticism. Or at least something nicer than 'ugly as hell' ._.

Offline Aki Rai

[move]Skylight's launcher is 100% better than PWI one  :)[/move]

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Is it possibel that we can create our own design for the launcher? Ceaus in my opinion this 1 is ugly as hell :P
And im not only talking about the start button. But the whole thing. I just want to change some skins of it and nothing else.

Wow that was brutal....I personally think its fine.  But, I only see it when i update or verify.  I always go straight to the Element when I log lol
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
I think this one's really nice looking, and I think you did a good job Skylight :3
but yeah, how about some constructive criticism. Or at least something nicer than 'ugly as hell' ._.
i second that o.o
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline Noci

Guys, guys. take it easy. I didnt mean it brutal, mean or in anny way wrong. I agree that i could have say it in other words. So I do apollogies for that.

And for the design we all have a diffrent taste dont we :) and i just want to see what i can make of it. Nothing else. Thats why i did ask first for premission.

So again to the GM Skylight. I'm sorry :)