Epic Perfect World

Outcasts - Why Warning Wont 10v10

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
This 10 vs 10 will never happen, only keyboard warriors here.  :-\
Because even with 2 EP's, 4 WF's, 2 WR's, and overall more numbers.. They still can't beat OC's 9 players with barely any support.  :police:

Oh btw, they faction signeted on us after this and brought 20+  :))
Last Edit: Mar 18, 2015, 12:27 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
damn u really showed warning who is superior  :-X

Offline KGB

• Characters: Igor
  • Faction: YouGotRekt
i think an easy was made . their organisation is so bad they usualy hide it with more ppl xD

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
damn u really showed warning who is superior  :-X

Nerd, this was the closest thing to an even fight I've seen in weeks. It's apparent why the holy alliance is called on anyone more than 5 strong

i think an easy was made . their organisation is so bad they usualy hide it with more ppl xD

lelo ;D

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
I'd prefer "My little Pony" as a track  :'( Nice video

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Nerd, this was the closest thing to an even fight I've seen in weeks. It's apparent why the holy alliance is called on anyone more than 5 strong
and what did i say? did i say something about numbers? or about holy alliance? or about video?
no I just said u guys really showed us who is the boss, the superior? not every1 can be best in game remember it  :police:

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
THATS A GOOD SONG! XD
.                                                                                                     

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Where is the ep???? :(
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Grab

• Old Player
  • Characters: Praeludium / Pharisees
  • Faction: Warning
Nice One bro I think it was ____ u know....xD

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Because even with 2 EP's, 4 WF's, 2 WR's, and overall more numbers.. They still can't beat OC's 9 players with barely any support.  :police:

I have to side with Warning here in a way.
They did 10v10 GA and they did it again ... and again even though they lost painfully before.
If this 10v10 doesn't happen i doubt it's cause of Warning.

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Much hate on Warning, mostly bunch of QQ about numbers  :rolleyes: . What happen to hate on Artifex and their numbers ? Nice to see Rev and Artifex are getting along now cause of Warning.

Offline ControlFreak

• The One and Only
  • Characters: ControlFreak,Significance,Distraxion,HellChain,PaPer
Cool music bro  ;D
The Greatest Pleasure in Life is Doing What People Say You Cannot Do.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Much hate on Warning, mostly bunch of QQ about numbers  :rolleyes: . What happen to hate on Artifex and their numbers ? Nice to see Rev and Artifex are getting along now cause of Warning.

I dont think you or anyone from Warning can talk about Artifex's numbers after that 80vs80 in TW that lasted 16 minutes, and the one 2days after, where warning had maybe less 10 to 15 ppl and lasted 11 minutes.

You should stick to the thread topic.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.