Epic Perfect World

Mystic Pet

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
also, it would be great to make pets summon with full hp :rolleyes:

Offline Cinnabon

-_- none of veno's pet is 1 shot.

What did i misunderstand? You said NONE of veno's pet is 1 shot and I proved to you that they all are, nuff said.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Basically all pets die from AS, Mystic AND Veno pets lol

And yes, Sally is terribly useless, sadly. I don't see any harm in her skills getting buffed a bit(maybe then people would use her for more than chi. Cragglord buff anyone? lolol), but that's up to Aga.
The other two are fine as is, of course, since they have several uses.
Also from what I remember, Mystic pets can't be made to spawn with 100% HP.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Woda

• The elegance of mystic gameplay is not to be underestimated
  • Characters: Woda
What did i misunderstand? You said NONE of veno's pet is 1 shot and I proved to you that they all are, nuff said.
This is not entirely true. While you are right about 99.9% of the veno pets on the server, there are 2 exceptions:

1) Rerolling your pets until you have insane defense stats. Tamie has 2 pets that I can't 1 shot with AS.
2) Get tidal on ur pet. This is hard, but it's the best way to render AS useless against veno pets.

I'm not trying to prove you wrong. I'm only pointing out there are a few ways around this problem, that, sadly, most people don't know about.

i use it for chi on my demon myst ;33
You're right. Chi would be the only reason to ever use that pet. This only works for demon mystics though.
Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
Basically all pets die from AS, Mystic AND Veno pets lol

And yes, Sally is terribly useless, sadly. I don't see any harm in her skills getting buffed a bit(maybe then people would use her for more than chi. Cragglord buff anyone? lolol), but that's up to Aga.
The other two are fine as is, of course, since they have several uses.
Also from what I remember, Mystic pets can't be made to spawn with 100% HP.

To not go OT with idiotism and schizo.

and yea it would be not that useless with 100% hp ..maybe.. was thinking if spawning them with their own buffs for few seconds is possible? o.o it would help plus no one would cry for new "favorite class" upgrade. selma*

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
This is not entirely true. While you are right about 99.9% of the veno pets on the server, there are 2 exceptions:

1) Rerolling your pets until you have insane defense stats. Tamie has 2 pets that I can't 1 shot with AS.
2) Get tidal on ur pet. This is hard, but it's the best way to render AS useless against veno pets.

I'm not trying to prove you wrong. I'm only pointing out there are a few ways around this problem, that, sadly, most people don't know about.
You're right. Chi would be the only reason to ever use that pet. This only works for demon mystics though.
BeWitch's pet too so OP i cant 1 shot it with AS. And also WF is most broken class in game not mystic...

Offline (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Panda

• (● ̄(エ) ̄●)ゞテレテレ
-1 you kill mystic pet, and? recalled in a blink of an eye.

-> just to veno haters: ever tried to recall veno pet? takes bout an hour, and is also 1 shot-by some stuff- if you arent BeWitchs or tamies pet and yeh you spend like 300+ gold trying to get good stats on them

saying this even tho i have a mystic (yehikimnoobonher)! STILL LUBS YOU NEVE

You can recall it in 1.5 seconds every 8 seconds and it's ready to use skills asap. I think it's fair if they die fast as you can recall them just as fast.

just read whole stuff after i wrote so x: saw it got mentioned already

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
the only thing Sally have now is her visual (yas she pretty lil' angel)
would be great if her warp shield can take at most 2 hits before disappearing, or maybe just a boost so she can take 2 hits before dying :c

+1
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Sero

Please no  :-X. The pets can easily be repeatedly summoned. The spammable pet heals also works in the pet's survivability. -1  :-\

icyyuki

-1 i think its fine as it is.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Please no  :-X. The pets can easily be repeatedly summoned. The spammable pet heals also works in the pet's survivability. -1  :-\

Sure, if you'd ever get the chance to heal it -  you don't when it dies to one hit.
-1 you kill mystic pet, and? recalled in a blink of an eye.

-> just to veno haters: ever tried to recall veno pet? takes bout an hour, and is also 1 shot-by some stuff- if you arent BeWitchs or tamies pet and yeh you spend like 300+ gold trying to get good stats on them

saying this even tho i have a mystic (yehikimnoobonher)! STILL LUBS YOU NEVE

just read whole stuff after i wrote so x: saw it got mentioned already

lol it's okay secsi <3 you really dont have to share my opinion, dw i lub you too  :tiger-43: :tiger-48:

Sure it is resummoned quick, but where is the point?
It will drop dead in the very first AOE, you will end up spending more time resummoning it and healing it up (it will still die to that aoe!) than doing anything else (IF you even bother, which let's be honest you simply won't because her skills are so weak it's really not worth bothering and nothing but wasted time you could spend way better by throwing a heal or a AS.)