Epic Perfect World

Another Art Contest \o/ Winners announced

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I'm tempted to try but with my commissions already + schoolwork + the other contests I want to do idk if I will have time

we'll see how it goes  :sad:

too many contests at one time  :'(

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I'm tempted to try but with my commissions already + schoolwork + the other contests I want to do idk if I will have time

we'll see how it goes  :sad:

too many contests at one time  :'(
I know, it's alot. I'd really appreciate if you'd enter but i understand ofc that it's not very much time given and people are busy with rl and their commisions. Would be awesome if you find the time though, your drawings are amazing. :)

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
probably wont have time to enter because i'm doing commissions again after tomorrow..

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
probably wont have time to enter because i'm doing commissions again after tomorrow..
That's too bad, you are one of the most talented people around here and your drawings are absolutely lovely.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
I regret nothing yet everything at the same time.
LOL, please do.

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-13: :normal-13:

looks just like em awe <3

Offline zRainx

• zRainx#5434

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
If you'd like to do it and you'd enjoy her idea you can try.
People on ur list already waited for some time, a few days extra wont kill them.
Lonicera said from start she enters contests and they come first, honestly some people offer prizes more than how artists ask for their work so its normal.
Just my opinion, I love seeing your work and cant wait till you open again so I can request hehe

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
People on ur list already waited for some time, a few days extra wont kill them.
Lonicera said from start she enters contests and they come first, honestly some people offer prizes more than how artists ask for their work so its normal.
Just my opinion, I love seeing your work and cant wait till you open again so I can request hehe

i'm the opposite of that, commissions > contest entries to me. it's not definite i won't enter but it's really unlikely.

Offline Lonicera

• Professional Wifey
  • Veren's since 12/15/2011
  • Characters: Lonicera, Lonicare
  • Faction: Ducks

This is true, but Id like to add that I dont enter ALL contest. I simply meant if I am entering one for sure, then I will do it first to meet the deadline, I wont wait to finish my list  ^-^

Anyway, good luck with entries, it sounds really cute <3

Signature line art by Fookiiko

Offline (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Panda

• (● ̄(エ) ̄●)ゞテレテレ
YOU MADE ME DO DIS
absolutly love the movie <33333
done

Last Edit: Mar 19, 2015, 04:51 pm by ℋaɀeℒ

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
YOU MADE ME DO DIS
isnt done yet but tot i post how far i got

LOL hazi i love it! Can't wait to see it all done.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
YOU MADE ME DO DIS
isnt done yet but tot i post how far i got

gg =\

pikachuchu

gg =\

LOOOOOL THAT SIGGY.
Lf attention, much?

Gl to all entries aw.
Can't wait to spy this thread for more art of people.  :-X

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Since all out lovely artists seem really busy atm i decided to extend this to April 17th which makes it a full month and i hope gives a couple of you the chance to participate if you are interrested.

:monkey-48:

Offline Akeya

• flash animator
  • Characters: AkeyA, AkEyA, RoVie
  • Faction: HellRazor
i want to join.. hope i can find some time..