Epic Perfect World

Domgrath - Reawakened

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Ran·dom
ˈrandəm/
adjective
1. someone who isn't one of the 20 active ex- Xpendable players on Epic Perfect World Private Server
2. a term used by someone who believes they're mentally superior than others on Epic Perfect World Private Server, although in reality having no bearing on anything in the world other than a state of delusion

In your attempt to be definition #2, you've successfully achieved the results.
And that is relevant to my reply becauuuusee....?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
And that is relevant to my reply becauuuusee....?

You said
"you have described this video perfectly."

Thus putting you into definition #2. I said to keep the thread clean, I'd appreciate it if you'd leave your online ego behind and stop trying to downplay the gameplay of others because you think you're a special snowflake. Furthermore, if you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say it- and that goes out to all the trolls that will zerg this thread within the next day or so.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
You said
Thus putting you into definition #2. I said to keep the thread clean, I'd appreciate it if you'd leave your online ego behind and stop trying to downplay the gameplay of others because you think you're a special snowflake.
And since when expressing my opinion is trying to be a "special snowflake"? Can't take criticism?
Or used to all the players that have no clue about what PK is and just comment "great video, you are good"?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
And since when expressing my opinion is trying to be a "special snowflake"? Can't take criticism?
Or used to all the players that have no clue about what PK is and just comment "great video, you are good"?

Because -
A) You and your clique ignore 1/2 the videos in the media section, why you feel you need to reply on my thread means I obviously am a target for your troll antics that you express oh so frequently.

B) I can take criticism, I actually ask for it in most of my video's threads. There's a difference between criticism and being a total ass/troll. Constructive criticism is what's appreciated, not your "hurr durr i am xpendable therefore i am better than u and u r not kid bc nobody not in artifex gets +1 hu3hu3uh3uh3uh33"

C) No clue about what PK is? On a PK server? There's once again your Ego talking. Most of the people who replied are actually decent PKers, then again, you wouldn't know that since you only pay attention to 5% of the server (Artifex/Xpendable) and your small clique of "factored players"

tl;dr : I'm not impressed, and you really shouldn't talk since artifex practically faction signets on the videos posted by any member of theirs with "Good video". Hypocrisy.
Last Edit: Mar 17, 2015, 05:27 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
Because -
A) You and your clique ignore 1/2 the videos in the media section, why you feel you need to reply on my thread means I obviously am a target for your troll antics that you express oh so frequently.

B) I can take criticism, I actually ask for it in most of my video's threads. There's a difference between criticism and being a total ass/troll. Constructive criticism is what's appreciated, not your "hurr durr i am xpendable therefore i am better than u and u r not kid bc nobody not in artifex gets +1 hu3hu3uh3uh3uh33"

C) No clue about what PK is? On a PK server? There's once again your Ego talking. Most of the people who replied are actually decent PKers, then again, you wouldn't know that since you only pay attention to 5% of the server (Artifex/Xpendable) and your small clique of "factored players"

tl;dr : I'm not impressed
I don't see anywhere me saying that I'm better than anyone and/or mentioning XP or Artifex, and yes, I barely watch videos in the media section, but that doesn't mean I am not allowed to watch, and express my opinion where I see the case. So..I'd better drop it off and try to improve myself to try and gain some respect and hence, further avoid this kind of comments, instead of proving a point which is already lost.

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
I like these type of videos, even though i have no idea whats going on with the comments,
 barb 1v1s pov videos are always interesting to watch!!! next time maybe a softer tune like some piano music sir? swell-job bubbles and mountain dew will rot your insides!!

:police:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
I don't see anywhere me saying that I'm better than anyone and/or mentioning XP or Artifex, and yes, I barely watch videos in the media section, but that doesn't mean I am not allowed to watch, and express my opinion where I see the case. So..I'd better drop it off and try to improve myself to try and gain some respect and hence, further avoid this kind of comments, instead of proving a point which is already lost.

Its your attidude, and you imply that I have something to prove. I surely don't have anything to prove to you, or anyone else other than I do this out of my own enjoyment. I am merely posting video's because I want to, and they'd get more views on here than on Youtube alone. I'm always "improving" one way or another, your "criticism" is plainly trolling in my eyes and is not appreciated, but hey, I can't delete your comments anymore. Enough with that though.

I like these type of videos, even though i have no idea whats going on with the comments,
 barb 1v1s pov videos are always interesting to watch!!! next time maybe a softer tune like some piano music sir? swell-job bubbles and mountain dew will rot your insides!!

:police:

I think I laughed more than I should of at this (Next time my video will be more sensual, maybe some smooth jazz and some nice ladies dancing) :police:
Last Edit: Mar 17, 2015, 05:41 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
i tho this video is Reawakened title (undercurrent hall)........ xD, but it was 1v1
Nice video meng

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Good video. Barb 1vs1 POV's are intersting.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I'm better than you
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
 :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: @ the butthurtness

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*

did u just 1v1 with support mystic ? she even dont know how use sleep flower ....
other was good
song was bad
Last Edit: Mar 17, 2015, 08:01 am by zNightFury

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
1 vs 1 xar plz. Music not good imo,  hope you can fight ppl with a more skill to see a better video

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
was fun to watch  :police: