Epic Perfect World

Suggestion: New Challenging Instance

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Another way to farm ST  :normal-46:
PVP atm is boring as fk, let's escape into pve
tbh the ST idea
any option to make engraves easier than they are atm?
some prices lean to be over the edge reaching 50-60k ec?... from a starting point of 6-8k ec lol
just adding a new mat required at engrave forge that would allow u to engrave DS/WS/Cube (so basically give an item that cant be acquired in any other way but that specific instance) that would be dropped in number of 10 by a 'hard instance' and that instance to be actually repeated
we all like to have decent stats on gears but no new player gonna start from scratch, to use atleast 100k ec on r8 gears and such for good pvp experience then block at 'good engraves' (22stat/ 2 atk 10stat/ 2 def 10 stat) that would eat around 25-50k ec/ piece of ornament adding atleast 150-200k ec extra...

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
tbh the ST idea
some prices lean to be over the edge reaching 50-60k ec?... from a starting point of 6-8k ec lol
just adding a new mat required at engrave forge that would allow u to engrave DS/WS/Cube (so basically give an item that cant be acquired in any other way but that specific instance) that would be dropped in number of 10 by a 'hard instance' and that instance to be actually repeated
we all like to have decent stats on gears but no new player gonna start from scratch, to use atleast 100k ec on r8 gears and such for good pvp experience then block at 'good engraves' (22stat/ 2 atk 10stat/ 2 def 10 stat) that would eat around 25-50k ec/ piece of ornament adding atleast 150-200k ec extra...
This isnt a bad idea.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
tbh the ST idea
i agree.
W8ing every week to do 3-4 nec engraves from nw(since i need to keep st for ironridge) is so annoying.
Another idea i had was to make Event Token to st since event tokens are "hard" earned also

Offline Nea

• Game Master
or make event forge able to engrave High lvl orns (DS / WS/ Cube) with event tokens / Waistbands inscriptions/ cogs of fate
(:

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
or make event forge able to engrave High lvl orns (DS / WS/ Cube) with event tokens / Waistbands inscriptions/ cogs of fate
(:
tbh that would be so nice.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
-1 It would be cool, but we really don't need anything else we can't solo. I'd be for the idea if you could solo the boss at the end. Make it so that only 150s can solo it, but don't make it something that would require a full team or it would be pointless to run after splitting all the drops. This is also coming from a loner's perspective, I really don't like group work in general.  :-\
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
-1 It would be cool, but we really don't need anything else we can't solo. I'd be for the idea if you could solo the boss at the end. Make it so that only 150s can solo it, but don't make it something that would require a full team or it would be pointless to run after splitting all the drops. This is also coming from a loner's perspective, I really don't like group work in general.  :-\
so basically u want TT 3-3 to be renamed?....

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
so basically u want TT 3-3 to be renamed?....

What do you mean?
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
What do you mean?
in ur post about how that instance should be to fit ur 'loner perspective' describes TT 3-3 (the one we got as revamped a long while ago)

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Doesn't matter how hard an instance is, someone will always find a way to solo by using alts. Or 2 people doing so.
Anyways, we really need a new way to farm ST. NW isn't even that good anymore specially if your nation isnt the winning one.

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Doesn't matter how hard an instance is, someone will always find a way to solo by using alts. Or 2 people doing so.

This.Although it does sound like a good idea people do find a way to,in a sense,cheat the system and only use alts or a close friend.-1
Last Edit: Mar 17, 2015, 01:33 am by ¢ℓєαя

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
in ur post about how that instance should be to fit ur 'loner perspective' describes TT 3-3 (the one we got as revamped a long while ago)

I was referencing TT 3-3 there. Since it got revamped, it was made damn near pointless to run. We already have TT 3-3, we don't need another pointless instance like it. As for the loner part of it, it isn't just me. I'm certain there are a lot of other people who are against this slow shift to full teamwork for PvE. They change TT 3-3, they add the Puppeteer to BH Aba, what's next? Requiring a party for the "team of 3" room in CoF?   

Anyways, we really need a new way to farm ST. NW isn't even that good anymore specially if your nation isnt the winning one.

This. Some people don't want to work together, which is why they cheat the system in the first place.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
I was referencing TT 3-3 there. Since it got revamped, it was made damn near pointless to run. We already have TT 3-3, we don't need another pointless instance like it. As for the loner part of it, it isn't just me. I'm certain there are a lot of other people who are against this slow shift to full teamwork for PvE. They change TT 3-3, they add the Puppeteer to BH Aba, what's next? Requiring a party for the "team of 3" room in CoF?   

This. Some people don't want to work together, which is why they cheat the system in the first place.
....? 3-3 is easy as *** to solo LOL

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
Sadly this is true. People just dont want to work together in NW.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
....? 3-3 is easy as **** to solo LOL

Me, my sis and her mystic tried to run it and we couldn't do it. I was full R8 when we tried and I still died. I don't know how you solo it, but I'd love to know how.